1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I had Rossi first and Frankie second so I’m alright there but quat in third hurts a bit.

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

I’ll take 79 for my bad bet...

3. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Phl218 likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Tied for 2nd. I’ll take it. I maintain my gap to Bigbird and extend to Dsapsis. Lol we all picked Quat it seems.

5. Quicktoy

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

I actually had
    Rossi
    Morbidelli
    Quattro
    Vinales
    Bagnia

~sent from mobile

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Well done sbk1198 as the round winner at 105 points with the odds favorite crahsing out (and picked first). Excellent downcard.

Overall Standings (top 10)

Player Name Season Points
    #1 quicktoy 549
    #2 dsapsis 542
    #3 bigbird 533
    #4 sbk1198 532
    #5 greenhound386 531
    #6 dandubeau 529
    #7 72westie 529
    #8 ironcactus 527
    #9 chino52405 522
    #10 thedirector46 521

Chino52405, Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I didn't bet on Bagnaia to hold up for the full race and assumed Miller has to put in a full race effort at some point. I almost called Fabio being a head case, but chickened out and picked him to win instead.

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. Kramerica

Kramerica ISO: Intern named Darin

My picks didn't save :(

I got a confirmation email but didn't check it to see that the gods of interwebs gave me random picks :(((

10. Quicktoy

Ya I had random pics going into the race too. It wasn’t my pics from last round.

11. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Wow, I was not expecting this once I saw Fabio go down. Looking at the results vs my picks, I was off on pretty much everyone but mostly by just +/- 1 or 2 positions. I underestimated Mir though and only had him in 9th. I'll take the win though! First one of the season :)

Got my ass handed to me this weekend in real life racing, so at least I won this LOL

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

not funny.

ima put Rossi FTW next week.
    Hope it rains

13. Quicktoy

I was laughing cause I felt the exact same way lol

14. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

That's not cool. If you got a confirmation email, then we should be able to fix whatever happened. I will look into it.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

And just a heads up. We can’t make our picks yet for this weekend.

16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to leave it locked here for a bit until I can sort out the issue with Kramerica's picks and if it impacted anyone else. I'll post up when picks are open.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  17. Quicktoy

Again. Thank you for all the help.

18. dsapsis

I have tested and retested changing picks and save. Like 30 times. I am not sure what's up with others, but I have not been able to make it produce an error. That said, I suggest that everyone look over their email pick report to confirm what is logged is what you want (and if those are not corroborating, screen capture with timestamp the entry screen).

Even those nominally out of the season championship hold hope for a round win. I am confident I will do no better than second every race, yet sneak in for the overall. That's the plan anyway.

sbk1198 likes this.
  19. Quicktoy

Hey. Stop using my strategy. Lol. I just want to be in the top 3 weekly. I’m constantly watching you and the Big Bird to maintain that gap. As far as saving, I usually set my picks about 6 times through the weekend and never once have I had an issue. I always make sure the pop up comes up on my screen and then check the email. Same pics are always there when I go back to shuffle them again later.

20. dsapsis

Jeremy is looking into the particulars for this case. The logs store a number of bits of info that may be useful in figuring stuff out. Electrons work weird sometimes.

Quicktoy likes this.