1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 6 |MotoAmerica Superbikes at New Jersey | SEP 11-13

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 9, 2020.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

I seriously doubt he's better than VDM or Toprak so I don't see that happening.

Put him on the Ten Kate Yamaha alongside Unibrow.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I wouldn't mind seeing him head to head with Magic Mike in a fair fight. Not sure who I'd take in that one.

418 likes this.
  3. 418

418 Expert #59

You know KWR has to be feeling pretty good about today considering the shit show that was last weekend.

Really bummed for Jake Gange, I hope he's not coming apart on us.

Senna likes this.
  4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I see the interviews of the Twins Cup podium finishers but I cannot find the Twin Cup race posted. Am I the only one having a hard time finding it? Junior Cup, SS, Superbike are all there.

5. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

From what I can remember, the rules were quite similar to today’s MA superbike rules but without aftermarket forks.

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Nope same problem for me.

50Joe likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dave, I'm bored, haven't talked to the guy with the hair in a bit but . . . what are you doing?

Two brains and an asshole racing running . . . whatever you two decide? You two do the work and I sell the promise? :)

8. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Edit. Quoted wrong post....

Click on one of the interview videos and then look to the recommended videos below (on the app). Not sure why it’s not listed regularly.

https://new.motoamericaliveplus.com/videos/1599951043571-twinscupracedirty

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

The action coverage still sucks.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't know if Gerloff would be doing wildly better on the Pata team R1 compared to his satellite bike, but I'd expect Cam's results in WSBK to be about on par with Garrett's

5axis likes this.
  12. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

You didn’t miss much.... WSB 300 is an ax murder class, meanwhile Junior Cup is mostly a certified snooze fest....

13. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

The racing all year has been pretty uneventful compared to last year. MA had great racing in every class last year, especially SuperSport.

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

The only race I remember thinking "that was a good race" was supersport at the Ridge when the three top contenders were duking it out for the majority.

15. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Folger has been winning everything across the pond and I'm pretty sure has a bigger sponsor bank account. Will be hard for Cam to compete against a guy who ran good in GP and finally has his health in order.

16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Landers is on a whole different planet than the twins field this weekend. Just wow.

17. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

What a last lap in Supersport!

18. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Finally an exciting 600 race! I guess they are finally done crying about the 36cc and decided to ride faster.

SuddenBraking and Circacee like this.
  19. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

New drinking game. Take a shot every time Robby says rerack and restack

20. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

What happened to Bradley Ward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk