1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

2. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Behind the bottle on the left?:eek:

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:crackup::crackup:

That’s why they the big bottles of lube.

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

What ?? It's just a plug. :D

6. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Yeah. Dudeleft his flashlight on. Gonna kill his battery.

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Apparently it doesn't work... :crackup:

[​IMG]

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

^^^^

[​IMG]

masshole, R1M370 and Jed like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's in Alaska I believe and don't think that is what started them down the monster truck route but they did use a set of tires from one of the scrapped rigs or something like that.

RichB likes this.
  11. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

I'll have to see if I still have the link for the Arctic land train article I read recently (maybe it was brought up here?). Bigfoot came about from an alaska trip that Chandler took where the big offroad tires he had on the truck got destroyed as soon as he went offroad up there. He cobbled together a fix with what he could find locally, and then just kept going with the idea.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I thought it just developed out of being goofy locally but cool.

13. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

14. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Is this man armed?

Attached Files:

Banditracer likes this.
  15. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

That picture is disarming.

16. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

what does he hold the gun with , his pepe.

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Did he guard the bridge in In Search of the Holy Grail ?

evakat and Wingnut like this.
  18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I live in a coastal town with a lot of beach. If you wanted to get away from the main beach congestion near the paved parking lot, You had to go off road. When I was really young, (late '50s) there was a group called MBBA, (Massachusetts Beach Buggy Association) whose membership came up with a wild set of rigs beyond just getting a Jeep. You could just about take anything, put wide rims on it and you were off to the beach. My personal ride later on was a 1952 Ford Customline Sedan with split rims all around. A lot of the members had 4x4 pick up trucks with the campers in the bed. People started getting creative by putting car bodies on a jacked up 4x4 chassis. The ones I remember when I was young were a 1956 Ford Victoria on a jacked up Dodge Power Wagon frame and a 1961 Ford Falcon built on an International Harvester Scout frame. I can see things evolving from these rigs to the modern day Monster Truck.
    The other way to go back then were VW Bugs. You could take a stock one and just throw split rims on it and you were good to go. Two big fat tires in the rear, a relatively fat tire up front on one side to go over the sand and a thin one one the other side to act like a rudder. Eventually the aftermarket guys starting offering those kit bodies for your bug.

19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Exhaust plug...

20. zook131

zook131 Well-Known Member

I'm concerned that the "exhaust" plug is DIRTY