1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 05 | Pirelli Teruel Round | 04 - 06 SEP

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

No.

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

GG in 10th place, so better in FP2. Realistically without attrition, I think that is about as good as that bike is going to do.

Senna and henry_carlson like this.
  3. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if this will be aired on tv? I searched for days for the last round and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

4. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Wont be, maybe at 3am in 2 weeks but they dont put it on

5. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Rinaldi looking strong so far. Does he have the race craft to finally put it on the box? Seems like him and Chaz tend to give themselves too much work to do at the beginning of races. Redding doesn't look like he has podium pace right now but he was worse off last weekend.

6. Rinaldi is the not so dark horse this weekend. Rea will be on form as usual, Chaz if he can get a start and not be 15th into t1 May have a chance, Redding will put up a fight but not sure he will have the pace based on pure speculation and nothing factual.

7. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

Rinaldi with the win. Rea 2nd and Chaz 3rd. Redding crashes out while running 3rd. Bautista crashes out while running 4th. I said for over a year that Rinaldi is a weapon and i think he is on the factory team next year

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. At least I was right for once. Is quoting yourself like talking in 3rd person? :)

9. TX Joose

Redding has efffffffed up now

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. 418

418 Expert #59

There's three races for weekend so maybe they're still a chance?

Where are all them cats that said Redding was going to show Rea how it's done?

11. TX Joose

I think they're hanging out at Bautistas house

MachineR1 and 418 like this.
  12. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Salvaging points on his bad days might be Rea’s best attribute and unless Redding wins everything here on out, game over...

13. Yepper, he knows how to win championships and can keep a calm enough head when he doesn’t have the bike to win on that day. He settles into a pace where he knows he can keep it upright and salvages points.

14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Both Redding and Bautista chucked it.
    Bautista is noteworthy to me because he has seemed to be doing ok on the Honda.

Maybe Scott can figure out how to salvage points.

15. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Caricasulo got the memo that he needs to beat his teammate. Rode well. Garrett was a bit off, and appeared to struggle with tire wear. (Just a guess). That Locatelli guy is making an impression and may fill a Yamaha seat next year.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He probably realized that Locatelli ain't gonna be racing Supersport again next year…

prm likes this.
  17. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

How big is Vandermark? When they showed him after the race he looked HUGE compared to the other riders. Or am I seeing things?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  18. TX Joose

Without looking it up and seeing him in person at Laguna last year, I'd say he's a solid 5'10-11

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

First race was boooring. Congrats though to Rinaldi. He crushed it. Redding is having front end issues and man I felt bad when they showed him balling. Bautista looked good. Simple mistake but the Honda is impressing me. Yamahas look slow there. Even the factory ones.

20. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Nope - he did everything he needed to do in the Superpole race.