1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's buying wera?

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Aug 26, 2020.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Best sorority name ever....

Wingnut likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Many Ladies Snivelling

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

OMG. I think i just invented the 3rd Gayest sport know to man...behind only Soccer and actual gay sex.

Its called corn-cross-hole.

Its corn holed played with a lacrosse stick. you throw the bean bag into the hole using a lacrosse, or LAX as its know, stick. But the opposing side can try to grab the bean bag or check you before you throw.

It combines the gheyest parts of both sports into a new mega-super-ghey sport.

Who wants in on the ground floor? @Dave K can be the Corn-Cross-hole Chancellor. @Jed can be a coach? Maybe I can that guy from Bon Jovi...whats his name...to buy a franchise for NJ.

Now i have to go work on my Shark tank application.

TurboBlew and Sabre699 like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was catching up on this thread when I read this and I was going to make some joke about you claiming to have
    a girlfriend so you could pass for straight, but then I read the rest of the thread and realized that that would be
    about as funny as a post insinuating that beac is gay.

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Nope, I participated in lots of stuff, so some of the stories were told to me. The "Oh man, I can't believe you did ..." kind of stories. They were the kind that included beer, bets and girls. You know that opening beer bottles with your teeth isn't too hard and if you're careful you probably won't chip any teeth, either.

pickled egg likes this.
  6. Sabre699

Not hard at all but chipped teeth go with that sport.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

So THAT'S why trailer park people look like they do. I thought it was fistfights. Or dirtbike crashes. Imma go buy some and give them out as gifts. They bringing down my rep.

8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Lunchtime Lacrosse. Sounds fun. Pussies can wear their riding gear. :D
    Of course, we can modify the game a bit for particular venues. You know, like T1 Summit (Is that still a thing?)...whip beers and fireworks at the pitbike flattrackers. :D

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I watched a few minutes (okay, a few seconds) of this and the clothing choices are interesting...And ghey

ghey lacrosse 3.png

Btw, the fascinating stick/head stringing discussion reminded me of being in a room full
    of Asperger's people; are you guys involved in that discussion sort of different? Are any of
    you trainspotters or study Hidden Symbology and Code Breaking or love posting on Quora?
    Asking for a friend.

How many of you tried to play that video?

Wingnut likes this.
  10. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

11. Sabre699

Bingo !!

Waterboy likes this.
  12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

TL;DW

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

What the heck does any of this have to do with lacrosse?:D

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Wait. I thought this was about Rugby?!

britx303 likes this.
  15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Nope. Interpretive dance ... synchronized, of course.

britx303 likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Interpretive pole dancing.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Boobies...

[​IMG]

rcarson15 likes this.
  19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Boobies are always welcome!

20. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Hang on, The Consortium offer doesn't have any deadlines, restrictions or conditions so we should still be given all due consideration. That used Q-tip may be the deciding factor on whether our offer is taken seriously or not. We have already pulled the substantial cash offer and the partially used gift card, so maybe pull the KTM but leave the Q-tip in play. Q-tips are very useful in many different situations. I'll bet they have them at lacrosse matches.