1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funniest arnold schwarzenagger scene ever

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I've seen arnold smack around men, women, taliban, robots, etc etc etc, so this was a first...i rented conan the barbarian, and the greatest scene that still has me laughing is where he's drunk and punches out a camel for no particular reason it's the funniest thing i've seen in a long time...and CBs mom just took it all in stride:D

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

damn dude, thats cold. you so chicken shit you delete me bustin your balls? let the war begin sprout!

3. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

To bad. Oh Conan prob'ly knocked out some RAGHEAD'S
    girl friend !:wow: The Tally-ban man is really pissed
    off at the American pigs !:moon:

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

what on earth are you ranting about - sorry - i mean a-boot...forgot you were a northern :D

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i will let that weak northerner jab go. i know that most of the people on this board are from the south, and i wouldnt want to offend any fellow racers at the expense of one poser. maybe one day i will come down and race with ya greenie, oh wait, i don't think they'll let me in the handicapped race unless you let me borrow your spare Lark. or is that not working since you tried to swap in the batteries from your mamas 48v bedroom buzztoy?

6. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

On the Vstar???....BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (putter did i spell it right ;) :D)

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Yes.:D

8. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA:D

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i could, but that wouldn't be fair in equipment terms.

however, i could pull one sparkplug wire, drain all the oil out, and replace the gas with diesel. it would probably run faster, last longer and sure ass hell look a hell of alot better than anything with the "greenie service seal of approval"

10. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I thought your mama understood that i was being sarcastic when i told her to stamp that on her right butt cheek:p Oh well:D

11. bmfgsxr

bmfgsxr Well-Known Member

that is a funny scene.. Krom!

12. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

HA HA HA HA HA:D Yes! Krom!:D

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

know i understand what she was talking about when she said that greenie serviced her quicker that a Formula 1 pit stop. well thats tsill 9 seconds longer than your roadracing career.

14. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

:D

do i need to edumacate you on my racing history little girl?:Poke:

15. Putter

I would like to know the origin of the Greenie racing saga.

16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

sure, i got 30 seconds for the long, drawn out version. after that i gotta bitch slap your mammy for burnin my chicken pot pie.

17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

the history channel was thinking about doing a show on it, but they don't cover fictional stories.

18. Putter

I just know Greenster is sitting in front of his puter typing really fast right now. "I'll get those guys, damnit. Think of something witty!"

19. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

i ran 3 complete sprints without crashing at cyclejam...what more do you hippies want!!! ISN'T THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!! :p

20. Putter

What were the results? Seriously.