1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 04 | Prosecco DOC Aragon Round | 28 - 30 AUG

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Aug 27, 2020.

1. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Damn. Gerloff was running great up in P8 then goes down.

henry_carlson likes this.
  2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

:( Yep. I was already getting excited for another strong showing from Garett.

henry_carlson likes this.
  3. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Ha, not sure what I was thinking...

R1 Johnnie likes this.
  4. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Great race! Redding, Chaz and Rea. Superpole race should be a good one.

5. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Redding!!! Love him and Rea. Both great dudes and they are putting on a proper championship against one another. It will be a fun year to watch.

cpettit likes this.
  6. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

If they're on TV at all it's probably BeIn Sports

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He doesn't have a contract for next year. As of a few weeks ago, he was involved in negotiations with the factory team. Don't know the current status.

8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Possible Van Der mark replacement?

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yes.

10. evil smile

evil smile Well-Known Member

I wish they would give Cameron Baubier a shot, im sure he loves making bank and dominating here but it would be nice to have a new challenge. Although Baz is a great rider

11. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I’d love to see Cam B on the factory WSBK team. He needs better competition. I do not want to see him in WSBK on a B bike like Garrett.

12. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Redding Power! Rode very well today. Duc had motor on the Kaw. Wonder how long before they take away some more RPM again this year....

I don't ever see Baz winning races/championships, or staying at the front. Dude can lay down some impressive laps, but seems like his overall race pace is never there. He's a big guy and it often times looks like his exit speed is compromised.

Awesome to see Gerloff running so well before the get off!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he gets a clean start tomorrow in the Superpole race and puts it on 'em. There are some pretty big names that he's running in front of.

13. 418

418 Expert #59

I didn't think the Duc was that much faster, certainly not anything like when Bautista looked like he was on a MotoGP bike.

This is obviously a Duc track, they got that place dialed in.

14. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

Imagine how much faster it would be if they didnt neutered it with the rev lmits.

15. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

That street goes two ways with Kawi's finger follower valve train (Desmo like). Give them some revs back and see what happens

16. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Why would Baz want to leave Ten Kate, outside of money? Think he's going to do much better in a factory team as the #2 rider?

17. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

run what your built, thats my motto. Still think the V4R would be a faster bike.

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol those are nothing like a desmo setup. They got that design from KTM

19. Busdriver02

Busdriver02 Well-Known Member

Finger followers have been around a long time.
    In practice, they do allow some of the advantage of a desmo setup, namely very aggressive valve opening rates. Valve closing is still going to be more of a problem with springs.

20. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Wsbk race two about to start. Should be a good battle