1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Aprilia RSV4 APRC $8,000 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by david tran, Aug 21, 2020.

1. david tran

david tran Active Member

2011 Aprilia RSV4 APRC $8,000 obo Gabro ecu (Aprilia Corse race ecu spec - flashed by Gabro race team in Italy) Gabro re-flashed dash Full Titanium Akrapovic system - ceramic coated to reduce heat on shock GP Suspension 20mm fork cartridges JRi rear shock Yoyodyne slipper clutch Woodcraft key eliminator Driven air re-circulation block-off plates Vortex clip-ons Woodcraft rear sets Frame Sliders Motoholders fairing stay Woodcraft case sliders - both sides Tank sliders Custom rear stand lifters Samco hose kit Motion Pro ¼ turn throttle 520 conversion
    Motor: The motor was completely rebuilt by Dave Lannigan with Speeddealer Motors The rebuild was done for maintenance. Don’t need to sell, but looking to get a house and turning my R1 into a track bike. Although I do like the RSV4 better I just don’t use it enough. Can be converted to street legal. Clean title in hand.

2. david tran

david tran Active Member

additional photos of front and rear, forgot to add there are DRL/turn signal LED strips, rear brake light, rear turn signal led strips, license plate light. Comes with license plate bracket.

Attached Files:

3. david tran

david tran Active Member

Can help with delivery on east coast if needed (within reasonable distance or meet halfway if too far).

4. Kham3leon

Kham3leon Life throws a curve? Lean in!

With the motor rebuild, did that include any trans work, what’s the mileage on the rebuild?

5. david tran

david tran Active Member

Supersport build - decked the heads, cut the valve seats, crank was magnafluxed and the journals polished. Bearings replaced throughout and the valve springs were updated to the newer 2012+ spec.
    Transmission - All of the gears are new with only 3 track days on it. It basically has a new transmission.
    The rebuild has less than 1,000 miles on it, not sure on exact numbers.

I am located in Sugarloaf,PA... the middle of nowhere.

6. david tran

david tran Active Member