Triumph 675R, KTMRC8R, Custom Ducati 1100

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by boracay41, Aug 19, 2020.

1. boracay41

boracay41 Well-Known Member

BIKES LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS @ Monkey Moto (www.northtexassuperbikes.com)

ALL 3 Bikes are Track Use ONLY, Racebikes...CASH or Zelle ONLY
    1. KTM RC8R Race Spec Superbike $22,000, Clean Texas One-Owner Title

REDUCED to $18,999

2. Triumph Daytona 675R Supersport $11,000, Clean Texas One-Owner Title

REDUCED to $9,999

3. Italian GP-Framed, Ducati, Air-cooled, 1100cc V-Twin, Second owner, Bill of Sale ONLY, Frame has Vin, Motor has Vin, $11,000

REDUCED to $9,499

Here are three EXOTICA Racebikes.... ALL three have individual claim to FAME

1st bike: One-owner, clean Texas Title, 2012 KTM RC8R Race Spec Superbike, MOST hp of any RC8R bar-none!!! And most torque WITHOUT a Big-bore kit, DYNOed at 176 rwhp, and 95 lb-ft to the pavement. 380 lbs full of fuel, ready to race.

You COULD duplicate this, assuming you have relatives at the Austrian KTM Factory, for around $56,000 starting with a new road-legal RC8R. Or, if you started with the Club Racing Kitted Race Spec from the Factory, you'd save about $6k but it would never be street legal!!! I invested well over $55k but some of my investment was trial and error on rear racing shocks. So the unit is has now is off of Chris Fillmore's 3-off, John and Chris Ulrich sponsored, 3 extra American Superbike races to supplement the measley 5 AMA races of DSB, Inc. This rear shock would cost no less than $10k, it's WSBK spec, so wasn't legal for the DSB races, now it's on this KTM. I'm giving away my baby for $22,000, it shows less than 2,100 original miles, all but 8 miles, piloted by me. Ty Howard has set suspension a few times, which is his 8 miles LOL :D
    Has Traction Control, Engine Braking, Quick Shifter, Fuel-to-Air Control, Launch Control, Ceramic Pro EVO shifting kit, a perfect 45 deg. hp curve thanks to KTM's WSBK spec racing cams (I don't know of ANY other RC8R with these, which is why they can be difficult to ride and set suspension), WSBK Spec FACTORY Rear Shock, Ohlins steering damper, micro polished transmission, completely rebuilt transmission has less than 18 total miles on it. MonkeyMoto Flash-Tune with Dyno to perfection. Extra bodywork, extra sprockets front and rear, extra footpegs, and much more!!!

2nd Bike: 2015 Triumph Daytona 675R has a One-owner clean Texas title, albeit two riders bike history!!! Mackenzie Ancien, in 2018 OMRRA Season at PIR (Portland International Raceway), made American Motorcycle Roadracing HISTORY, becoming the first Club-licensed female to win an EXPERT Premier Class on this Triumph 675R. Because of ease of parts and support, I bought her a 2019 Yamaha R6 last season, and another new R6 last month as a B bike for her racing endeavors!!! Everyone in Portland, practically, races an R6, so spare parts, and flash tunes and set-up, not to mention Club Money for being top 3 rider, made this move necessary for her goals! So I started racing this again last June, and actually set my fastest lap at both Portland and back here at Houston on this bike. Between myself and her father, we have at least $32,500 into this race bike, as you may well know, taking a Triumph 675R from showroom to the racetrack will cost no less than $24k just to pass tech. But this bike has every minor little advantage it can get and still be Supersport Legal for racing!!! It will pull EVERY SINGLE 600 Class bike down the back straight at Portland, even though I'm spotting the field 50 lbs. One exception was a 2mm overbored 636 raced by one of my best friends, Abraham, it stayed tit for tat, but I couldn't pull away from him, but I was spotting an extra cylinder, and at least 40 cc's. This bike is being offered at $11k, it last DYNO'd at 122 rwhp, and full of fuel, is 408 lbs I believe.

3rd Bike: Is a 2005 Italian GP Framed, 2010 Air-cooled, Monster 1100 Superbike powered, Ducati. I am the 2nd owner and rider of this master build, by one of MonkeyMoto's master race mechanic, Harry B. In parts alone, Harry spent at minimum, $22k!!! But since he never billed himself his time, he estimates it could be easily $10k in total labor to make this piece of art!!! Not to mention, he practically got frame at bargain basement prizes. Well, remember I promised every one of these bikes has a claim to fame?! Right??? Well, on only my 3rd session on this bike, taking lessons from Ty Howard, I saw a Gixxer rider stop my entrance into Wagon Wheel fro Pit Road, and I saw RED!!! I said, "Oh HELL NO!!!" and proceeded to tow Ty around as I chased down and passed this guy on a Gixxer, I couldn't tell if 600, 750, or 1000?! I didn't care, I set up and passed him underneath coming out of Big Bend CCW at MSR Cresson!!! Then I didn't catch my last backshift into Rattlesnake and thought I was going off track LOL, I saved it, got back into gear, but my heart rate was possibly over 185 BPM hahahaha!!! Anyway, I pulled onto pit road and waited for Ty to come back around!!! It turns out, that Gixxer was none other than Factory Pro rider, Josh Herrin on his first session at MSR Cresson LOL :D I have it on three different cameras verifying this on my YouTube Channel!!! This bike is probably 328 lbs, runs on AV gas, I'm told it probably DYNO's around 123 rwhp, and it's gorgeous. The paint has a few VERY slow sliding down U-Haul enclosed trailer scuffs, so it's not Concours perfect anymore, FULL DISCLOSURE, but it's a track only race bike that is a dominator!!! I'm offering this for $11k as well.

Please call for more details, or to set up a viewing, they are ALL under one roof, at a Pro Team's climate controlled storage facility. All will fire up first try, and all will bring MORE smiles/mile than any other exotica around!!!

2. Gtbullet

Gtbullet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Why am i broke....GLWS.

3. zook131

zook131 Well-Known Member

4. zook131

zook131 Well-Known Member

I almost dozed off in all the reading....

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

This post hurt my head. Nice bikes, though!

6. WallyWiff

WallyWiff Active Member

7. TheRealFox

TheRealFox Well-Known Member

PM me if you want pics, tell me which one, posting pics didn’t work