1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low Flow toilets. WTF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Norton 357, Aug 21, 2020.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

The OP is clearly someone who contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer & climate change by eating red meat (MURDER!!).

If he switched to the proper woke diet of beansprouts, heirloom tomatoes, organic seaweed, free range beard wax and soy burgers he wouldnt need to flush a water saving toilet 3 times. He would output a manly 3-4 little turds that easily disappear down the toilet.

:D

cav115 likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

A man's dumpie needs a good flush.
    The toilet used should accomodate this.

3. Norton 357

Norton 357 Well-Known Member

But I need to eat the animals because their farts are ruining the atmosphere, so I'm doing my part to get rid of them.

jrsamples and cav115 like this.
  4. Sabre699

Your new X-box ??

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Have you considered incorporating more fiber in your diet?

Phl218 likes this.
  6. Norton 357

7. Norton 357

The ultimate low flow toilet.

cav115 likes this.
  8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Reviews? People must know. I complained about the low flow toilet they installed in our apartment because it was fucking terrible like you described in your original post. They removed it and installed a really good one that actually works within a few days, so obviously people in the property management and building spaces know which ones are good.

9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

What's the best toilet on the market these days? I want one that is slightly less powerful than a mega black hole in deep space.

YamRZ350 and SuddenBraking like this.
  10. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Make no mistake here gentlemen......OP James is full of it!:Poke::) .....but I do suspect a hardware problem.

I also hate dem-frikkin-things!

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

18 years with 3 pressure assist units by American Standard. They'll gobble anaconda turds, the kind where one end is at the bottom of the bowl and the head is even with the seat -- ready to strike.

12. Norton 357

Well, if ever there was an expert at being full of it..... What's up Charlie? :beer: Need to come by and see my new place. I'm pretty much moved in now

CharlieY likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How do you control the stench until it's fully decomposed?

14. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm not the one bragging about it on the internet.:rolleyes::rock:

10-4 James, talk soon

15. Sabre699

Vivid...you're gonna excite @Poop with that description.

16. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

When I was shopping for a replacement toilet a few years ago, the local Menards (a regional version of HD or Lowes) had the toilets rated with a flush rating.

I went with one rated 10 (highest). It cost a few $ more, but over the last 6 years it has never failed to fully empty the bowl on the first go.
    Next step up are the pressure-assist ones, which are also an option if you use a lot of TP in addition to dropping bigly.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Absolutely none.

The drain is NOT a portal to another dimension. Every drop of water there ever was, still is.

badmoon692008 and jrsamples like this.
  18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

No, you produce water when you burn gasoline, for example;

Fuel (Cx Hy ) + oxygen (O2 ) + spark = water (H2 O) + carbon dioxide (CO2 ) + heat

Your body also turns water into energy via the Krebs cycle, same thing with plants and pretty much every living thing on this planet.

Water can be created and destroyed, you just need some energy to get the job done.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There's always *that guy*....

Water is being delivered to the earth via meteor impacts every day, too.

The central point remains : toilets (or dishwashers or showers or sprinklers or, or, or) don't destroy water. They just send it somewhere else.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Biggest waste of water is concrete...