1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gsxr Suzuki Parts for sale 2000 to 2010 600 750 and 1000

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by aboogie973, Jun 2, 2020.

1. aboogie973

aboogie973 Well-Known Member

Sold

06/10 sprocket cover

2. David McLain

David McLain Member

Do you still have the 04/05 calipers? If so, please send info on condition (or pictures) and payment preference to me by email: [email protected] Sorry, PM still is not working for me.

LeeR likes this.
  3. aboogie973

Sold,

Ram air

4. aboogie973

Yes I still have the front calipers still for sale. No damage, I will send you photos to your email. I accept PayPal and Zelle as a form of payment. Thanks

5. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Make sure you ask questions before you purchase...this ad led me to believe that I would receive both sides considering the wording here and the fact that most other items were listed on a left/right side basis.

I received only one side and it doesn’t have a screen. Granted he did send me pics and it’s my fault for not looking closely enough.
    Just looking out for the rest of you so you don’t make the same mistake I did.

Thanks.

6. David McLain

David McLain Member

Do you still have the 04/05 triple tree? I just need the upper.

7. aboogie973

Aloha,

I should have it, I can check in the morning.

8. David McLain

David McLain Member

If you find it, email me at [email protected] PM isn't working for me. I'm the guy that bought the 04/05 calipers from you.