1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 KTM motogp bikes for sale.

Discussion in 'General' started by vizsladog, Jul 30, 2020.

1. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

Kaming Ko has one of Nicky's and Rossi's Ducati GP bikes

vizsladog likes this.
  2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i was at track day in fontana years ago and a guy had a nsr500 there with a honda mechanic. pretty bad ass.

BigBird likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

NSR500V? The 4 did not get out to the public no matter how much money they had.

Anyways, HRC only produced something like 20 of the Vs and seeing one is like seeing a unicorn farting rainbows on Mia Kalif's ass.

G 97 and vizsladog like this.
  4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Michael Barnes used to ride one around homestead

vizsladog and RS250Ape like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

V. :) Still cool as fack!

wera313 likes this.
  6. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

only if you can bench twice your body weight

pickled egg likes this.
  7. wera313

wera313 Well-Known Member

I remember Barnes coming past me at Moroso circa 2000 on a V. Recall a dude named Per owned it.

notbostrom and RS250Ape like this.
  8. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

75B7A992-43BB-4853-8B73-C0CC4201A33F.jpeg Boccorp has (1).

9. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

Per Hogdal was his name. He was my race team partner for a few years when we ran two strokes. We took Barney to Macau on the bike and did a few club races with the bike. I bought the bike from Per when he had enough. The bike is now awaiting a full restoration on my bench here at “the thermal club” in CA. I’ve raced it a few times (Rd America is awesome on the bike!). It was originally John McGuiness’s TT bike from the Vimto team in the UK

turbulence, JBall, sdg and 5 others like this.
  10. g maloney

11. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Geoff always has the cool toys LOL

12. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

It’s still listed as being available on his website, asking $175k.

13. g maloney

That’s my bike with a stock photo attached. Lol Not for sale at this time. VIN # NSR500VF- 81023. First featured in RoadRacing World February 2000 (some mention of it this month too maybe) Pete has a GREAT collection! Fantastic descriptions and tons of trick parts. I have bought a few of his bikes to ride and collect.

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

FACK!!!!! I WANT!!!

15. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Well look who popped out of the fucking woodwork! You're still alive you old fart? How are ya Geoff!

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Ducati did this with a Stoner GP10 and Rossi GP11 bike. I think they sold for around this price as well...but would not run IIRC.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How much were those Honder motogp for the street boat anchor bikes selling for?

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Too much.

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

It’s not that competitors would copy the bike. Any competitor would want to disassemble and reverse engineer it to some degree. Just to see where KTM was at vis a vis their project and to see if there were any tricks they might steal. Also to see what strengths and weaknesses might be exploited.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There are more than a couple of Ducati MotoGP bikes in private hands. They have been selling them for years.