1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marquez post-surgery x-ray

Discussion in 'General' started by condon66, Jul 21, 2020.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Does anybody know where the image can be found? My brother wanted to see it. I saw it earlier today but cant for the life of me find it.

2. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

3. condon66

4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I believe it was sometime within the last 5 or so pages of the Jerez thread.

condon66 likes this.
  5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

6. condon66

eppy01f4i likes this.
  7. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Or it was what kept him glued to the seat all these years. Accidentally hit the eject button...

8. condon66

Gives new meaning to "had the shit beat out of him"

motoboy likes this.
  9. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You think mom let him lick the cake batter off first before it went up there?

[​IMG]

Newyork and SpeedyE like this.
  11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Or a weekend at Rossi's....

12. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

LMFAO!!!!
    Or at the last post race party with George

13. condon66

The George comment... I wouldnt be surprised even a little.

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Saw this on the facetubes... not sure if its his.

mm.jpg

15. ORIF

ORIF Well-Known Member

That photo has been making it's way around the internet, but I am certain it is not correct. First piece of evidence is that there is absolutely no sign of his previous reconstruction for the dislocations. Also, the fracture in the picture is a spiral configuration, where Marqez' surgeon described it as transverse. Would love to see the real xray, though.

His arm has been through hell in the last 12 months. Last years surgery was brutal enough. Ultimately, it may be last year's problem that complicates this recovery. Even though it was the shaft of the humerus that broke on Sunday, the joint reconstruction upstream sustained massive forces as well. Feel bad for the guy to have to go through all of this again. He is going to be hurting puppy when he gets to be my age, but who knows what we will be doing by then.

16. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

I think it was Marquez's left shoulder that was recently operated on, not sure if you are referring to that or something else....

EDIT - Nevermind, I have this mixed up with his 2018 surgery.