1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I did

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All y'all :D

Phl218 and Quicktoy like this.
  3. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Curious to see if picks populate correctly. Just logged on to phone, and picks are different than what I saved on computer.

My wife also has a snapshot showing pop-up window that her picks were saved, but jksoft noted not seeing them.

4. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

For transparency, I have attached a copy of a spreadsheet with the raw data for everyone's picks.
    If you got the green message that said you picks were saved, they should be saved. I see picks saved by both you and your wife around 1:20EDT.

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

My picks , which were changed last night to reflect Ron’s our and some other shuffled were saved correctly. Confirmed against a screenshot.

6. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

That makes sense! Did them just after 10:00PM PST. Just confused because you mentioned no picks from The Director 46 around 6:00AM PST.

I got your PM and will reply ASAP! Camping with the tyrannical toddler this weekend and a bit disconnected until tomorrow.

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So we get to study everyone else’s picks?

Phl218 likes this.
  8. dsapsis

The original game had no means of confirming your picks (other than reentering the website to look them over, -- just like here). Last year I believe we ran a transparent round to make sure everyone was satisfied with pick rules and scoring. Next round will be all blind. Those that were ballsy enough to pick Fabio for first deserve some credit. Depending on how the next week goes, this could very well make this season wide open. No one in this game is anywhere near out of it.

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

What a race. Took a gamble On Fabio, and it paid off. Almost picked the top 4 (if Marc would have got by Mav), but Marc...... Didn't have any other right though :) Hope Marc heals fast, that was nasty. Incredible ride back to the front though.

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. Kramerica

Kramerica ISO: Intern named Darin

Any word on what's happening with the standings? Saved my updated picks last night but shows nothing for me :(

11. dsapsis

I have the final spreadsheet for audit. Will post soon. You did well and it's tight at the top.
    This was one of those "not to expectation" race finishes that can be a real wildcard. Five expected points finishers had nils.
    Hold tight and we'll get stuff up tonight.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Kramerica

Kramerica ISO: Intern named Darin

Take your time. Just saw a blank results page and started to panic a little.

It's fine. Everything's fine.

BigBird likes this.
  13. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Ok guys, here's the scoop. The scoring is complete and I am posting the results here. I am having some issues with the results section on the website and life has prevented me from getting it addressed but I will do so this week so next week, you should be able to see the results directly on the website as soon as the automated scoring is completed. We just wanted to double check everything this week as it was the first run. Overall totals first with individual scoring to come.

Week 1 Rankings.png

Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  14. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Week 1 quicktoy.png Week 1 motorkas.png Week 1 dandubeau.png Week 1 badmoon.png Week 1 ironcactus.png Week 1 thedirector46.png

Phl218 likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

17. dsapsis

jk is the man. Thanks, mate.

Like I said, very tight at the top. All players, note that QT did not pick the winner. Downcard in this game is often what ends up being the crux, because the front is usually pretty predictable. It was also the case that pulling Crutchlow based on warm up intel paid dividends. You east-coast denizens have an advantage there. Good luck everyone next week.

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  18. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

19. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Week 1 backbone.png Week 1 scottyrock155.png Week 1 crazymofo.png Week 1 suddenbraking.png

Attached Files:

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

I don’t get it. This is the pick i saved this morning, pulling Cal:
    upload_2020-7-19_22-50-59.png

Logged out and double checked to make sure it stands like this. Eastern time...