1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adrenaline Traction Tank Grip Pads

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by sideburn34, Jul 4, 2020.

1. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

After years of using other tank grip pads and never really being happy with the products, I decided to make my own. The material is 4mm thick hydroturf and currently comes in 19 different colors and patterns. The dense foam with the pattern cut in offers the grip and control you need without making it hard to move around the bike. It also will not damage your expensive leathers.

The material is cut on a CNC router, with a hexagon pattern cut in, and the outside edges are beveled. I hand made the templates for most of the popular sportbikes out, but would be happy to make a template for any bikes that I don't currently have if requested.

Each set comes with a 3 piece matching center tank protector. Use 1, 2 or all 3 pieces together or separated. If you put the pieces together the seams will practically disappear looking like one larger piece. This allows for a custom fit for each persons bike and preference. Decals are also included!!

The feedback has been great from the riders who have used them. The best comments so far have been that they didn't notice them while riding, they are unobtrusive, and they just worked!

Choose the traditional black, or add some color and style to your bike!

These are made to order as I cant stock all of the options, so please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. If I'm heading to the same track and day as you I would be happy to bring them with me for delivery in person.

Each set is $65 including shipping. Visit Adrenaline traction on FB as well!

https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline-Traction-110210694074622

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  2. sideburn34

more pics...

My buddy Justin unfortunately already crash tested them on his 636. They held up great, as did Justin, but the bike took a beating

Attached Files:

3. tirefriar

tirefriar Well-Known Member

I reached out to you on FB

4. sideburn34

great, ill look for it

5. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Same I was inquiring about a gold option

6. sideburn34

No gold as of now, but I'll ask my supplier

7. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Pictures of the red/yellow/green multi cam pattern? As in on a bike?

8. sideburn34

Havent made a set with that color material yet. When I di I'll post it, or you could be the first!

9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Can you make a set for my FJR?

10. sideburn34

Shark, whats your bikes info (year etc). If I can find one to make a template from I can do it no problem. You don't happen to be in the Charllotte NC area?

11. Crispietofu

Crispietofu Well-Known Member

Interested, do you have aoa template for a 07 daytona 675?

12. sharkattack

Mine is a 2008 FJR, but any year should work; I don’t believe the tank has changed. I’m in MO (63026).

13. sideburn34

Shark, I found this, does the tank look right?

Attached Files:

14. sideburn34

I don't, but give me a couple days and I'll find one to make the template. Where are you located?

15. Crispietofu

Crispietofu Well-Known Member

Bay area albany 94706

16. sideburn34

ok, give me a few days, I should be able to find one

17. sharkattack

Looks right.

18. sideburn34

Happy to make a template and make the pads if youd like