1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most liberating feeling ever....

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Jul 10, 2020.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It's when that big zit goes 'pop'....

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Is she anatomically correct?

3. joec

joec brace yourself

There's only one part that needs to be, really.

4. speedluvn

I’m sorry but you’ll have to be much more specific :Poke:

5. joec

joec brace yourself

Ok.... That smiley has probably never been used with such hilarious subtlety ever.

Funkm05, Yzasserina and speedluvn like this.
  6. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

...when you really need to take that monster shit and you are running towards the bathroom seems like for miles. Pressure is building up and at same time excitement over thought of the moment when you see that toilet seat. Than you sit on the toilet...can't be more liberating felling than that, it's like Dumb and dumber movie toilet scene!:D

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Finally beating Jeff Johnson in a race recently ........granted, he was no longer on his TZ, in which case he would have done the usual smack down and disappeared into the horizon.......but for now it’s what I got.

joec and StaccatoFan like this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Putting the ex in the rear view mirror.

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Oh no. I just did the math from his 10th bday until his 18th bday. It’s once a month.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m having the time of my life with him. Wouldn’t trade a day of it for anything else. And I’m sure the fun won’t end when he turns 18.

But after that glorious day I’ll be able to ignore anything she tries to say to me and turn my back on her if she tries to approach me for anything. That’s the win of that day.

DmanSlam and britx303 like this.
  11. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

I hear you. No more "ex" games. :beer:

12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I have 50/50 shared which is best for them but I would have them everyday if I could.

speedluvn likes this.
  13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

You should try commando. It's a lot cheaper than paying off a mortgage. Feels pretty dang good.

joec likes this.
  14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Maybe he has, and because he no longer has a mortgage he can finally afford underwear! :beer:

beac83 and joec like this.
  15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

3 kids here.

7 months left of child support.

Last one is almost there...

16. DmanSlam

I once thought that way. But, in lieu of that, I own 10 motorcycles. :)

17. speedluvn

I too have joint custody and no child support. I still want more time with my kids.

18. DmanSlam

I understand where you're coming from. While I was serious in my comment, custody was 50/50 and deviated based on wherever my daughter wanted to stay at times.

19. speedluvn

:beer:

20. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I have 50/50 but pay CS which is fine because the kids have 2 good roofs over their heads. Like you, any more time I could have them, I would. A big house feels pretty empty without the sound of a heard of elephants running up and down the stairs LOL.