1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy enclosed trailer (North AL)

Discussion in 'General' started by CBRGriff, Jul 8, 2020.

1. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

I know there have been many threads on the subject but I don't see anyone mentioning a particular dealer or brand or person to buy from.

I'm located in north AL and would like to buy a 6 x 12. i dont mind traveling 4 - 6 hours to get a good deal on a nice trailer.

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Any good deal for a trailer specifically tailored to motorcycles will be in the “other” section in items for sale.

Youll spend your first born’s blood on any new trailer that has any decent options.

3. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

I really don’t care to have any options other than a side door. I plan to put two trs systems in and then use it for general around the house shit.

4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Your best bet is probably still here, unless we have a trailer guy in here I forgot about.

5. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Has anyone found a need to cover the little mushroom heads with something once you remove the TRS latches for general use?

Would like to make it a little more multi-purpose and don't want it to catch on stuff once you start sliding in things.

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I never did, just do not put any 10 ton weights on them.

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

@BC

Ducti89 likes this.
  8. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

sorry had to edit, but,

Is trailersplus in leeds too far for ya? I got an interstate trailer from them and was/am pretty happy with it.

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I call my 7x14 the "Portable Man Cave". My son and I use it for MiniGP mostly so once in a while we end up sleeping in it on Air mattresses. We just bring along a
    rug I got from Home Depot and lay it out before we deploy the air mattress so any sharp edges or the TRS buttons don't happen to puncture the mattress on us.
    It's worked well so far.