1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So where's the Danny Eslick thread?

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Jul 5, 2020.

1. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

What I love about this post is the level of introspection and empathy.

Way to “be the change”.

malik ross likes this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It completely changed my outlook. Butt rapes for everybody!

Gorilla George and JBraun like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m in full compliance

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But. . . I don't want a butt rape. <said in the Seinfeld "but I don't want to be a pirate" voice>

5. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

i'll hold judgement until the facts are out. I've know a few people who have been charged with some crazy things in the past to jump to conclusions on this. Especially in todays climate.

gapman789 likes this.
  6. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

the fuck???

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

How can he have a DUI charge at 28, then the next one at 33 has the DUI as "first offense"?

I'm reading these as a DUI charge at 28 and a second DUI charge at 33. Am I wrong with this??

G 97 likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nope. Not uncommon. A lot of times it can depend on the amount of time between the two occurrences. Then you have the court side / law side of things which is separate from the DOT / licensing side of things. Sometimes they are not always on the same page etc. It’s crazy.

9. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

or maybe the charges of the first didn’t stick?

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Stop speculating. :D

cav115 and turbulence like this.
  11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

He seems happy in the center picture.

969 and SteveThompson like this.
  12. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Maybe one didn't stick.
    Alternatively, 1st in each jurisdiction maybe?

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

14. Jedb

$50k for the primary and $10K each for the other two charges?
    Given that you only need to put up 10%, that's a max of $7K to be out.

15. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I think theyre both insane.

16. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

The difference is....I have a 16 year old punk that is antagonizing me and I loose my judgement and slap him or push him out of my way or something non life threatening or very mild but yet 16 year old punk is a snowflake and want's to press charges. Fuck the kid.

RAPING an innocent child under the age of 10 who will never be able to understand what/why something like that happened to them- I'm sorry, but that piece of dog shit needs to be stripped naked, covered in honey and stuck in the largest fucking fire ant pile anyone can find in the blazing ass heat until that fucker goes to hell.

17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

ARD, accelerated rehabilitation disposition followed by an expungement of the first dui charge. So he wont have to report it to a job unless you get a second dui, then ARD is off of the table hereafter and if an employer asks it or requires a valid license, you have to report the second dui.

Peter Hively likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Amazed at the folks who don't understand the difference in "Arrested" and "Convicted"...smh

rcarson15, 969, malik ross and 4 others like this.
  19. Jedb

Shhhh.. Don't let logic interfere with internet monkey poo flinging..

20. Ya I get all that but that’s still a hefty bond. All depends on location and judge but that much of a bond usually means they have a fair amount of evidence and have identified some other risk wether it be past criminal history, flight risk etc. I actually asked my buddy who’s a pretty well established defense attorney and he just said “damn, either he pissed off the prosecutor, judge, did something bad enough that prelim report had enough evidence in it to justify this plus a flight risk or combo of all. He said a bond like that there has to be some pretty decent evidence in the prelim findings. That being said one other thing he mentioned was a lot of places will over do the report not to lie but to make a point. They will add a lot more detail than just enough to give an overview. Also depends on persons income and what they feel is enough of a financial impact they won’t run from. $50k to most is a lot but to others it’s nothing.