1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So where's the Danny Eslick thread?

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Jul 5, 2020.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yep. Here’s a fine example of how broad a charge can range here in Maryland: A 2nd Degree assault is either brushing your shoulder with my hand or drop kicking you in the face. Quite a damn difference in actions, yet same charge:confused::confused::confused: And furthermore my mother would be serving a life sentence nowadays :crackup:

2. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

You seriously need to go fuck off. And I don't care who you are. I'd say that directly to your face in person

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know what happened but apparently you can get "aggravated assault" for saying words to a grown-up, so I think I'll wait.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I know there are some assholes here I wouldn't drink a fkn beer with...run tell that shit.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

OK, so this is like slapped a kid under 18 years of age around right......he didn't pull a Mladin I'm assuming by that offense description of the previous page.

BigBird likes this.
  6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Goodness. In PA there is a strangulation statute where JUST a written statement, no witnesses or physical evidence such as marks on the neck and throat area, yields a felony 3. Its getting scary.

SGVRider likes this.
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sometimes it is a mad ex. I have a friend that was brought out of a secure facility in cuffs on a bogus charge, how about that for helping the job/rep.

SGVRider likes this.
  8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

You’re not already wishing butt rape upon him in prison? What kind of monster are you? :Poke:

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Only cause I don't drink...or associate with GA people :Poke:

(I am sure you can figure it but just in case I have lots of dog friends in GA and think I even ran into you at your place once with TMan)

Britt likes this.
  10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Depending on jurisdiction assault can just be threatening someone. He could’ve told his punk 15 year old stepson (if he has one) that he was going to belt that ass and things spiraled out of control. Who knows.

11. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Whatever..... I so sick of this Me Too, BLM victimization attitudes.... where you can't say anything controversial or dark humored without people getting their butts. hurt. Last time I checked it's America I'll say whatever the hell I want within my rights as long as I'm not hurting anybody.
    May not always be in the best taste...but so what ? I've read plenty of s*** here it is equally how much worse in bad taste
    Watch any comedy show anywhere in the world and tell me you're offended...really.

I stand completely by what I say... head high in the air.
    Perhaps the prison rape thing was a little out of line.... but having another sister that was raped and molested when she was young. And having to endure years of verbal and non-sexual physical it's over abuse from a stepfather when I was young.... I'm one hundred percent entitled to say whatever I want on the subject. and any man that would like to take a swing at me about that ..win lose or draw would be advised to pack a lunch is nobody's going to change my mind.

As far as ( my opinion) of men whom
    1.) push/assualt w elderly women down .
    2.) Then run from the police and resist arrest.
    3.) Then get arrested.
    4.) Then get charged.
    5.) Then get reprimanded by the AMA and ... Immediately suspended.

Then somebody post news of "potential" abuse of a child here, and another posts a "claim" of a mugshot in a court date....

Funny how a post a month ago about Matt Mladin the common vibe of the thread was basically crucifixion and fire and brimstone...yet here we have the "potential" of a similar "accusation" just as in the other case. So what's the diff ? I don't see any it's black and white not much gray area in between.... Hopefully they're both Innocent but if they're not fuck em.
    I don't see why some would be so kumbaya regarding it and embrace or create potential excuses for someone accused of such things.... I don't care to speculate.

I must say the of posts making excuses for such behavior.... That's just plain f**k ing revolting too me. Sure innocent people get wrongly accused and sometimes. convicted. Statistically doesn't happen often in our judicial system but statistically
    it does. And that's a shame. The cats America's law of the land.. For Better or For worse I stick with it.
    So hypothetically... Why should I make excuses for a indavidual whom makes bad decisions and puts himself into situations where he redists arrest, gets arrested for potential crimes? I don't?
    I'm no defense attorney that's for goddamn sure.....
    WTF Abusers can't be friendly? they can't be nice ? the can't sign autographs... Jeeez being friendly and nice is job No.1 of an abuser/p .. Of any kind.
    My apologies to anybody that was truly offended......I won't change my opinion under any circumstances on somebody that is found guilty...... By American law.
    Never stated the (guy did it ).
    Obviously I would hope he didn't, same goes for anybody.
    Fact is I'm sure many here know people that have done it and we all thought they couldn't be possible of any abusive behavior of any level against anybody....but then... We're just left shaking our heads
    in just belief.

So fine... fuck off me, Fuck off back. I don't need any help sitting on my porch at sunset drinking a beer I'm just fine drinking alone.
    I've got my opinion regarding individuals who have been previously arrested, resist arrest and potentially arrested for child abuse.
    Those who disagree are welcome to their own opinions on the subject... That's the beauty of America you can pretty much voice your opinion without getting a bullet to the back of your skull...

Whatever don't take my comments too seriously....Likley this subject is a Mexican standoff..... And that shit never ends. I guess like Forrest Gump says "That's all I got to say about that".

drop, MUFC1878, ducnut and 1 other person like this.
  12. That’s a pretty hefty bond

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

You sure about this? :D

pscook, stk0308 and TurboBlew like this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My advice?

Have a few extra beers before your next post. Entertainment has been lacking around here since Pooh shut down the playground for the malcontented.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not gonna comment on the recent (possible) arrest or even this thread but Danny, man, booze is not your friend. That shit has gotten you into more trouble then it seems to have been worth.

Clears and browns for some people are toxic and race fuel for stupid shit. Ask me how I know. ;)

17. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Someone nickname this Rz guy the "speculation king". Nobody knows what happened except Danny and the parties involved. So until official word comes out of what happened everyone just needs to shut the fuck up about it.

Britt likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's gold, Jerry. Gold! :crackup:

E Reed, TurboBlew and cav115 like this.
  19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

2nd degree assault in md will net you up to 10 years.......under MD law that’s any unwanted touch including just putting a hand on someone’s shoulder, and if they don’t like it, BOOM getting charged. That strangulation statute is worse I think. Damn

20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

No speculation there...not one bit...:D

stk0308 likes this.