1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 KTM 1290 Superduke R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Steezlo, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Steezlo

Steezlo Well-Known Member

Putting up my 2018 KTM 1290R Superduke for sale. It has a about 1,200 miles on it, I say about just because I do occasionally take it out for a ride but haven't been riding much over the last two years. Here are the bullet points on this rig:
    • KTM Powerparts rear sets(Stock rear sets available)
    • KTM Powerparts reverse/GP shift conversion(easily converted back to standard shift pattern)
    • KTM Powerparts clutch and brake reservoir orange caps
    • KTM Powerparts ergo seat and passenger seat
    • KTM Powerparts luggage pack
    • Akropovic full exhaust with track tune installed allowing for the following modes(Rain, Street, Sport, Race/Track)
    • This bike has been garage kept since bringing it home from the showroom. It has been meticulously maintained, and just had a new battery installed(May 2020).
    • What has been the most surprising about the Superduke is the level of comfort, while it is extremely capable you can also be a touring ride as well.
    • I do have a lien on the bike through Freedom Road Financial but looking to just pay the loan off.
    • Reason for selling, likely going to be grabbing some dirt bikes for the family so we can have something that can be done as a family.
    • Please DM me if there are any questions
    • IMG_0462.jpg IMG_0463.jpg IMG_0464.jpg IMG_0467.jpg

2. Steezlo

Asking price = $14,000

3. Steezlo

Located in Richmond, VA

4. W@rning

W@rning Member

Can you sell the power parts rear sets alone?

5. Steezlo

If no interest in the bike as a whole, then will definitely consider cutting a deal on the power parts rear sets.

6. W@rning

W@rning Member

Ok Do let me know as I Am wanting to purchase a set. Even on the power parts luggage set :)

7. Steezlo

8. Steezlo

9. Steezlo

10. Steezlo

Here is the luggage which sits on the tail and has the straps to secure to the subframe. It holds a surprising amount and is well made. Handle makes for easy carrying. I've only used this a few times for groceries.

Only blemish on any of this is dust.

11. Steezlo

Sold!

12. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Now I have to sell mine

13. Steezlo

I can't imagine it will take long! Superduke is one of the best street bikes I've ever owned!

GLWS