1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF!!! Who is hoarding the Old Bay Seasoning?

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yes... plenty of room in Cherokee county. It's where you want to be.

ChemGuy likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cherokee is slap full, try over by Augusta.

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Hush.
    I want 5-10 more years of unconstrained growth before I sell my house down there.

Come one, come all to Cherokee county GA....plenty of room and city close with out the taxes of fulton....its where you WANT to live!!!

:D

4. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

There's a ton of it at the store here.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Too hot and humid here for transplants.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

OK...I have to admit the Zatarain's was good. I had some of that Tony C's stuff, but I never paid attention to the name on the label. Didn't even use the Old Bay I scarfed from work.

Cannoli and joec like this.
  7. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Last week was in the outer banks, nothing like fresh shrimp peel and eat tossed in old bay, some lemons and a lime for a rum and coke or a beer. Never thought I would ever say these words. " I'm happy to go back to work"! The Bahamas opened up for air travel on the 1st. Got a 11 day charter tomorrow after 4 months off. In the yacht world rich people with to much time and money on their hands style to start out the official summer season. 8 guests. 1 vegan that sometimes eats lobster and fish, 1 vegetarian that sometimes eats chicken, 1 pescatarian, and one person that doesn't eat red meat. And see what ridiculous diet restrictions tomorrow brings??????

8. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

How do you meal plan for that shyt??

9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

You’ve never spent a summer in Maryland, I see. It’ll make yankees visitin’ in the summer, release us as a southern state and the people from the deeper south finally accept us :D

Cannoli likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope - not while I have to live there, until the boss decided her long term location the place is full :D

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

That hominid, observing an otter feasting, said "I'm going to try that!" Since then, all smart hominids have sought out all sorts of bivalves.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So if you like oysters then you are no smarter than an otter? Man, that is just brutal. Throw some oysters into the otter stew with lots of old bay. After supper, enjoy the hand warmer.

Wonder how many of your ancestors died while trying to swim on their back with a rock on their belly.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would they die swimming on their backs?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And I know tons of people much dumber than an otter.... :crackup:

joec likes this.
  15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Otters swim on their backs with a rock on their chest while busting bivalves open.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know that. Wondering why the humans trying it would die.

17. britx303

Holy sh!t, I didn’t realise how many flipping counties Georgia has..........Merlind has maybe 6 counties and I don’t think anybody from here could even name 8 of them:D Shit, y’all got too many to memorise :eek:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think GA has counties bigger than Merland.

britx303 likes this.
  19. britx303

So I hear Jenkins county is nice. Any truth to that? :DStill haven’t made it down to visit family there. If the COVID-19 sheep festival is still happening this autumn, our plan is to come down and stay a week or so and align it with the GNF if possible.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There is not much to do there. Great place to be if you don't like people. It's about mid way between Augusta and Statesboro.