1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 GSXR 600 Race Bike Part Out

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Shocker, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I decided to go a different direction and have decided to part out my 2012 GSXR 600 that is a former Team Hammer bike built to 2012 AMA Superstock 600 specs. All prices except engine and bodywork include shipping and PayPal fees. All parts are located in Tampa, FL if anyone wants to save some money on shipping and would rather pay cash in person. I also plan on going out to RRR July 17-19 as well and can bring any parts with me if you are willing to wait.

- Superstock 600 motor which I believe is just degree'd cams and some other minor things. The motor was freshened up at the end of 2017 and has 4 track weekends and 5 race weekends on it. Manual timing chain tensioner installed as well. The left Vortex case cover is worn down from a lowside, but doesn't leak. I do recommend replacing it though. This motor ran stronger than my old 07 GSXR 600, but was still outgunned by a supersport built R6 motor. I have video of the motor running from a cold start just before I pulled it from the frame that I can provide as well. I prefer to sell the motor locally or at RRR without having to ship it, but will consider shipping it. $750 + shipping

- Brand new Hotbodies bodywork for the 2011+ GSXR 600/750. Never mounted and still primered. No pictures, but will provide them upon request. I prefer to sell the bodywork locally or at RRR without having to ship it, but will consider shipping it. $300 + shipping

- 2006+ GSXR 600/750 Cox Radiator guard in black. Some dings to the meshing, but still intact and will not let a rock pass through. $65

- Driven Halo fuel base + cap for the 2004+ GSXR 600 with red cap. $90

- Vortex F5 coated sprockets for 2011+ GSXR 600/750 in 41/43/45 sizes. $25 each

- Brand new Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen for the 2011+ GSXR 600/750 in clear. $75

- K&N Filter for 2011+ GSXR 600/750. $30

- Spiegler Rennsport extended brake lines front and rear in white with red fittings. Some markings on them from rubbing on bodywork, but still in good condition. Brake lines only, no fittings. $60

- Motoholders front fairing stay for 2011+ GSXR 600/750 only mounted for test fitting. $130

- 50mm Vortex clipons with new clutch side bar. Throttle side bar drilled for throttle assembly leaving room for lever guard. $100

- 50mm Renthal clipons which had the recall performed and new throttle side bar. Picture doesn't show bolts for the tube clamp, but I have installed bolts since picture was taken. $125

- Pitbull steering damper + triple clamp nut (not sure if they provided a thinner one so I am including what was on the bike). Damper was serviced by George @ Pitbull in August 2019. $250

- 2011+ GSXR 600 Yoshimura EmPro ECU including the race harness which has a pit speed limiter and dynojet map switch wired directly into the harness. The ECU has two tunes on it, one for 93 and the other MR12. Tunes done by Team Hammer's own Dave Weaver in September 2019. $400

- 2011+ GSXR 600 Dynojet PCV with Secondary Fuel Module, Autotune Module and Pull style QS. I'm not sure if the settings were off or the quickshifter sensor is failing, but it was overly sensitive to the slightest pressure on the shifter. $300

- 06+ GSXR 600/750 Woodcraft Clutch Cover Guard with SS replaceable plate. Brand new, never installed. $75

- Vortex Lever Guard. $50

- M4 full exhaust (I believe SS) with full carbon can. The carbon finish still looks new with some scuffing from the carbon muffler clamp. The collector to midpipe slip fitting has some cracking, but did not affect fitment. I am sure M4 can send/make a new one or even an experienced welder can repair it. I do not have an O2 bung for the exhaust as it had the Dynojet O2 sensor installed. $350

- Carbone Lorraine C60 front pads for 2011+ GSXR 600/750 measured at 7.35mm (new are at 7.5mm) used for 1 race weekend (not pictured). $100

- Carbone Lorraine C60 front pads front pads for 2011+ GSXR 600/750 measured at 6.8mm used for 4 race weekends (not pictured). $60

- OEM Brembo calipers. $150

- OEM rectifier. $30

- OEM throttle assembly with R1 throttle tube (1/5 turn). $50

- OEM gauge cluster with 1019 miles. Has chemical etching on the tach around the 14k RPM mark towards the center of the needle. The lower mount was drilled out to bolt to the Motoholders stay. $100

Linked below is a gallery of the parts available.

https://imgur.com/a/J3xqJSD

2. paintedblue

paintedblue in motion...

3. Shocker

Vortex Lever Guard SOLD

4. Trandyd

Trandyd Well-Known Member

5. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

I'll take the Woodcraft clutch cover

6. Shocker

Hotbodies bodywork, gauge cluster and fairing stay SOLD.

Engine, filter and calipers PENDING.

7. Shocker

M4 exhaust SOLD

ZG Windscreen PENDING

8. mr_gixxxer1k

mr_gixxxer1k Well-Known Member

Pm'd on mess and gas cap

9. Shocker

Cox rad guard and Driven fuel cap SOLD

10. Shocker

Engine and Woodcraft Case Cover SOLD

11. Solo-Six

Solo-Six Well-Known Member

Bodywork

12. markhamilton312

markhamilton312 Well-Known Member

13. Shocker

Below is what I have remaining and the prices lowered.

- 50mm Renthal clipons which had the recall performed and new throttle side bar. Picture doesn't show bolts for the tube clamp, but I have installed bolts since picture was taken. $100

- Pitbull steering damper + triple clamp nut (not sure if they provided a thinner one so I am including what was on the bike). Damper was serviced by George @ Pitbull in August 2019. $225

- 2011+ GSXR 600 Dynojet PCV with Secondary Fuel Module, Autotune Module and Pull style QS. I'm not sure if the settings were off or the quickshifter sensor is failing, but it was overly sensitive to the slightest pressure on the shifter. $250

- Carbone Lorraine C60 front pads for 2011+ GSXR 600/750 measured at 7.35mm (new are at 7.5mm) used for 1 race weekend (not pictured). $80

- Carbone Lorraine C60 front pads front pads for 2011+ GSXR 600/750 measured at 6.8mm used for 4 race weekends (not pictured). $50

14. aresracing

aresracing Well-Known Member

Empro are avaliable??

15. Shocker

EmPro SOLD

16. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

Is the motor sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. pimplimp328

pimplimp328 Well-Known Member