1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Girth ain’t too bright :D

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Interesting the guy appears to have lost a bunch of weight in the second photo.

Spang308 and L8RSK8R like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Different girl in the second one too, much longer hair.

4. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

When did it change for you? At the beginning of this, you were one of the vocal ones arguing the gravity of the situation, but your tone has certainly changed as of late.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't remember exactly, but at some point the actual data was flying in the face of what the lame stream media was still pushing. I think when it was obvious they were inflating the numbers of dead and blurring the lines between actual verified COVID deaths, and lumping in anything that remotely looked like it.

I still believe that initially there were too many unknowns and it was better to err on the side of caution but since those weeks/months have passed the REAL number of dead coupled with trial and error medical treatments and better understanding of this thing by the medical community. Then of course its kind of hard to ignore the the very obvious change in tone that occurred in light of the recent events that flared up put the final nail in the coffin for me.

code3ryder and OGs750 like this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Condolences Cav. Sorry to hear about your dad. Prayers for you and your family.

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Maybe we're dealing with relativistic effects. The bike appears to be blue-shifted in the first image.

8. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

9. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

I dunno fart maybe?

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

11. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Condolences to you and your family Cav.

cav115 likes this.
  12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Cities in Florida are going masks required if you are in public including all businesses tonight at 5 because of the spike.

I thought it was a joke until my Gf's daughter and granddaughter were exposed. They are waiting on the results now.

23103a likes this.
  13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

tony 340 likes this.
  14. sdg

sdg *

15. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Well ain't that just some shit.

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

See below...:Puke:

17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I love how initially it was 'stay home to flatten the curve', and now it's turned into 'omg no one can get the virus!'

With that being said, everyone should be allowed to decide what their own risk level is and take actions they deem necessary. I don't have elderly parents I visit, or interact with 'at risk' people, so we're pretty lax with masks etc.

I believe everyone will be exposed at some point. Either from contact or some new untested vaccine, so go ahead and get it and get on with your life.

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Doesn't really matter to me. I have tracked the Virginia numbers myself off the state .gov web site and it lines up pretty well with what I have been seeing from this site. As far as I can tell, they just pull data from the .gov web sites and graph it a little differently and add in their low, med, high, and critical thresholds. I don't always agree with their ratings. For example if the first three numbers are low, I am not overly worried about the tracing (PA for example). Several states have gone completely green and Michigan was there for a while too until their tracing dropped a bit, so it isn't like they are setting some unobtainable milestones.

19. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Thank you...sorry I`m late, got the hammer..lol

20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.