1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sport touring tires

Discussion in 'General' started by sportracer07, Dec 23, 2018.

1. :stupid:

That's what I just put on the Multistrada. Ive got about 1k miles on them so far, in the mountains and in the rain, they are awesome.

2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

If you try them, LMK your opionion

ducnut likes this.
  3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

And there's the new Angel GT IIs

ducnut likes this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I tried a Roadsmart II on the gixxer and while it wears well and has grip it's also stiff as Eggfooyoung watching pedicures through the window of a salon.

ducnut likes this.
  5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Which is why I don’t ride Dunlops. :D

Banditracer likes this.
  6. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

BD58242D-775C-4EFE-A89D-3C4DB46A0C3C.jpeg FC5A85CC-AC05-4A5F-82E3-7F93AAEF4FE7.jpeg D1CAC708-1776-444E-93B8-65325F9A94B2.jpeg
    So 1.5 years later I am late to the follow up post but I do really like these tires. Are they stiff, yes, great in the rain, no; but I’d buy another set because they instill confidence and I’m just used to the feel of the Dunlop.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  7. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

So they're not great for sport, or for touring, but you'd recommend them as sport touring tires? :crackup:

8. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

35E01A8B-05E5-4BFF-838E-4942329349FD.gif
    I said I like them and I’d buy them again. Take that for whatever it’s worth.

9. Kyle Brosius

Kyle Brosius Well-Known Member

I’m running the T21 bridgestones on my sv650 and although they don’t slip ever they are wearing weird. They’re feathering pretty bad in the rear on the sides of the tire. I’ve played with pressures and can’t get them to stop. I wouldn’t recommend them.

10. backbone

backbone scarred for life

The Conti Road Attack 3 is amazing. I think the best one out right now.

11. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Currently have Bridgestone t31 on the VFR and they've worked great. Before these I had a set of Michelin PR 4 and 5. I'd mount up the 4s before another set of 5s, but still prefer the T31s over both.