1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elka Shock 3 way adjustable 2005- Zx6r

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by The prophet, Jun 23, 2020.

1. The prophet

The prophet Active Member

Elka triple adjust shock, excellent condition, Was on a 2005 Zx6r but fits other years, spring for 180 lb expert, hi/lo compression adjustable, rebound adjustable, length adjustable. Worked fabulous on track Zx6r. [email protected] for cell number. $300 shipped continental US.

Attached Files:

lateapexer likes this.
  2. mino6466

mino6466 Well-Known Member

Great shocks. Steal at that price.

3. The prophet

Yep, I have Ohlins TTX on my other Zx6r and Zx10r . The Elka is very close in performance. Thanks for the reply. Just trying to pay it forward and recoup a couple bucks.

4. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

I had to trim the battery tray on my sv650 but this shock bolted up! I love Elkas. If anyone is hesitant due to elka service parts both Thermosman and Seth Starnes have the hookup and parts. GLWS!!

5. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Does This fit 09-12 models??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The prophet

Not sure, but I put a stock 2009 shock on the bike when I sold it yesterday. Do a little research. ....the shock is a quality piece for sure and kept pace while riding in A group at track day events.

7. mino6466

Yes it will bolt right on but the 09 is 6mm longer. (335mm vs 341mm) That being said the Elka has 10mm of ride height adjustability so you can get it right back to the sweet spot.

Newyork likes this.
  8. Stew717

Stew717 Member

just emailed you

9. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Thank you very much for this info. Hopefully I can snag this thing I just emailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The prophet

Sold to Newyork, thanks guys.

Newyork likes this.
  11. mino6466

I have 2 of these Ella’s if anyone else needs one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Newyork likes this.