1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRC Autoblip Install Instructions 15+ R1?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by cu260r6, Jun 11, 2020.

1. cu260r6

cu260r6 Well-Known Member

I cannot find these anywhere. If someone knows where to download them or can walk me through the install, I would be very appreciative.

2. ducati749s

ducati749s Member

If I remember correctly it connects to throttle on the cable side, one to the coil and stock quick shifter connector. You can’t go wrong

3. cu260r6

There's a random purple single wire with no connector on the end. Any idea where that taps into? There's another single wire for the battery lead, so I know it's not for that.

4. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Why not get translogic or ftecu like 99% of us that have an autoblipper on a yamaha?

5. cu260r6

I'm replacing the FT ECU system I have. The sensors are working correctly, the FT harness is new, the system is flashed and blipper authorized, it's turned on in the ECU and on the dash... and still no functionality. It's cheaper to find a new system than try to figure out what is wrong with the FT one.

6. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

double check the wires going into the factory harness. Do you have QS and no Autoblip or neither work?

7. ducati749s

ducati749s Member

Purple wire goes to the shift sensor, that’s optional. Otherwise just tie to battery.

8. cu260r6

Excellent, thank you!

9. 418

418 Expert #59

Can you get autoblip on a '09-'14 gen bike?

10. cu260r6

As long as it has a ride-by-wire electronically operated throttle, yes.