1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aim solo 1 vs solo 2

Discussion in 'General' started by Beresh21, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Beresh21

Beresh21 Well-Known Member

Can anyone help breakdown the key differences between the two? I found the aim solo 1 for a great price and I am thinking about grabbing it. Any input is appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

mpusch likes this.
  3. Venom51

Looks like a bunch added RBG lights, a color screen and some, other minor improvements. More flash than substance added.

4. Beresh21

Thank you!

5. Venom51

In looking at them side by side you get a color screen. The ability to have more than one layout on screen. 5 total. An integrated track database. A Wi-Fi connection. Configurable RBG indicators.

It's a nicer device overall with more feature set but the price per feature value may not be there for your needs. That's up to you.

6. Beresh21

Thanks for the input! If you know anyone selling one let me know!

7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

solo 2 does segment times and flashes when your'e on a flyer. it also sucks power like a mofo.

Beresh21 likes this.
  8. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

I find the predictive laptime LEDs to be very useful on my Solo 2. And when I turned off the backlight, the battery went from lasting half a day to lasting 2 days, easy.

Beresh21 likes this.