1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Beeb help.. outside sales jobs

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jun 5, 2020.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Jeebus, that's like talking about the automotive industry and saying "Ya I forgot about Henry Ford."

Go to the YT thread for a link to a vid for a history lesson … history, that deserved to be remembered.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My man!

[​IMG]

YamahaRick likes this.
  3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

In financial services, consider aligning with an administrator. A person who actually knows how the investments work, right down to the details, and how those aspects are programmed into software systems and reported for risk management, accounting, etc. purposes, is a marketable skill.

Outside of that, pharmaceuticals.

4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

The OP needs to be young, hot, have a healthy chest, and look damn good in a short skirt if he wants to start out in that field.

In a doc's waiting room, they stick out like a sore thumb. And are usually seen immediately, while the patients have to wait even longer.

ChemGuy likes this.
  5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Wait...Florida...man get into real estate. Or blow.

Both are growth industries.

notbostrom likes this.
  6. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Pharmaceuticals is definitely not an industry to try and get into....Good lord, worst career choice I ever made.

And just FYI, we wait just as much as the patients in the waiting rooms, we just do it in some crappy closet or the lunch room or if we're really lucky, at a nurse's station where we can chit chat for a few minutes before seeing the doc/pa/np for 30 seconds.

7. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Ho. Lee. Shit! Does this guy have desperate hunchback of a daughter he needs to marry off?

...and based on you screen name should the need ever arise for myself to buy an elevator...you’re not the guy!

8. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

My SIL works for one of if not the top Neurologists in Texas. When reps show up if they only have stuff for her she sends them away until they bring something for everybody in the office. Bringing coffee? Don’t show up with some BS gallon of regular coffee, you better have everybody’s individual Starbucks order. My SIL has maybe had to buy lunch 10 times in 3 years, hell she brings home leftovers for dinner 2-3 nights a week. It’s downright ridiculous.

Oh...and to the OP...sorry, I work in the oilfield. Nobody has bought shit in a few years!