1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Continental Slicks

Discussion in 'Tech' started by moeracing, Jun 2, 2020.

1. moeracing

moeracing Member

Just curious if anyone else has tried the new Conti Attack slicks.....tried a set yesterday for the first time....certainly different feel compared to a dunlop up front....I didnt really have a reference for pressures so went with 23/33 on the warmers....rear was sliding a little on heavy acceleration but was cured with added rebound and compression settings on the shock....front tore badly on outer edge....tried different pressures and susepension adjustments. Previous front was an Pirelli SC1 which was not tearing. Compounds were soft front and medium rear. Track I ride is known to be hard on tires. When I jumped on my other bike for the last few sessions the front dunlop soft was just starting to show a glimpse of a tearing....fast guy there also had the same issue....just the conti tore badly.

Just curious if anyone has any input on the Conti Attack slicks or knows of a retail seller.

thanks

2. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

There is a Conti guy that shows up to CMRA events. I'm not sure who but you can always check around on their website for retailers. I've heard good things about the Conti's but I have no desire to change from pirelli so thats all the info I have.

3. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Keith Aka broke back Hertell ,sorry Backbone .Road and Track in San Antonio,Tx is the guy you are looking for.

4. moeracing

moeracing Member

Great thanks