1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erion Zemke CBR600RR FX Superbike...AKA 'Little Nasty"

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by boccarp, Jan 9, 2019.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

bigkaley likes this.
  2. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Everything on the bike is perfect except the bird claw muffler.

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Hell no!

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Run Metzeler supermoto fronts?

5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Nah they're designed for a bike that weighs a 100 lbs less and the carcass is too different than a road race tire let alone the compound

Shenanigans likes this.
  6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Beautiful machines, but they'd throw a wrench in my plans to ruin @brex 's life. See ya in a year or so douche bag. :D

brex likes this.
  7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Lol

jrsamples likes this.
  8. Krypt RR

I don’t get it. If this was an R6 making 153hp this bike would have been long gone. But because it’s a Cbr600rr it won’t sell? This bike would dominate I bet.

9. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

For one, I'm pretty sure the parts are not obtainable.
    No class for that machine, it would seem.

More of a collection item and for that kinda of coin, it makes it quite expensive as a paper holder.

10. Krypt RR

I keep reading that this bike is a collector but I’m just not seeing it. It was posted over a year ago, nobody bought it. The motor is badass because it makes a lot of power but let’s be honest it’s a ticking time bomb and will be expensive to refresh it if you can even get the parts. I could see this as a collector item if it was Marc or Alex Marquez Moto2 bike or even Johann Zarco. At the end of the day this is a Cbr600rr with Ohlins FGR forks and quite a bit of other trick parts.

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I have to disagree. Had a superb rider and a pro championship. Definently a collector piece in my book.

jksoft and Rogue4 like this.
  12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Not to mention a series pedigree that, while short-lived, was on the precipice of what production supersport technology could yield.

That being said, if you wad the thing or blow the motor you ain't finding what you need from the Honda East parts counter......but that's pretty much the story with any old superbike.

13. Krypt RR

14. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

@boccarp you still got this thing or did it go to auction?

15. Krypt RR

It’s still available. Let’s start an auction here on it.

16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

beeb parts counter
    http://forums.13x.com/index.php?thr...ss-spec-complete-wire-harness-and-ecu.365626/

17. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

I'd agree 100% IMO yet spot on with your assessment.
    Nice machine, many trick parts....but a late 90s -2020 race bike needs a "pedigree" beyond factory race parts to collectible, at least from a personally investment viewpoint.
    The problem I see with all these era of bikes is a they are not associated with a ( GOLDEN ERA) of racing.
    It's not a Polen, Roberts, ,Lawson Baldwin, Spencer, Merkel, Rainey,Russell, Du Humel...etc...
    That's the era...that people want! That's what people remember.
    The only bikes IMO that would bring in substantial $$ possibly f"the AMA" in the past 20 years would be Spies/Mladin /or a Miguel or Hayden machine... Beyond that I just don't see it.
    AMA racing in America is a shadow of what it was in the 70s 80s and 90s. Just a speck on the map now all the winners in the past 20 years really don't hold much interest for most people.
    and don't even get me started on privateer production machines ..I don't care what people think.
    I know a lot of car and bike folks... And one thing for certain is used race bikes are dirt cheap. Good returns on money invested is predominantly in only low mileage OEM production bike examples. The exception of course being bikes associated with the (golden era) or truly special smaller production motorcycles let's say a Bimota etc...
    I am referring predominantly here to American AMA motorcycles. Any MotoGP /WSBK machine or equipment falls outside the scope of what I'm talking about.
    I just don't think the interest /demand is there for just about any machine from AMA racing in the last couple of decades outside of what I listed...above.
    I mean seriously it's the as with anything who really remembers 2nds 3rds etc.. it has to be a fairly well-known championship winning rider.... With name recognition beyond fellow racers, hence why the only two I feel would be noteworthy Spies or Mladin, machine... As after .t..left so did
    "high profile" racing in America.
    And who knows what's going on in Australia with that crazy shit? What the hell are those bikes & parts be worth now n...much that's a pretty bad stigma...
    I don't get me wrong it is a great machine he's selling but as said by others parts likely unobtainable, raced by a person not too well known outside of the motorcycle world...just saying and just my opinion.
    When you get into these things it's basically how bad does an individual want it... and I'm sure there's somebody out there and that just could be there special dream bike.
    6- 7 years ago I had a chance to buy Kevin Schwantz's beat up old non-running RZ350 out of some shop in Texas..... For a reasonably good I probably would have paid double what they were why because it was Kevin schwantz and B. It's a fuckin Badass RZ350!!..lol
    You can never ever ride a RZ350 on the street without a dozen people giving you thumbs up or stopping to check the bike out..never. I've had a whole lot of cool bikes.... NOTHING compares to the attention a RZ garners..it's an absolute all-encompassing attention whore?
    AGAIN THE GOLDEN ERA OF RACE BIKES AND STREET BIKES.... I think that's why small man so much better prices RC30s,0WO1, ZX7 GSXRs,Gammas, RZs ,916s.... After the mid-90s just kind of bland?

Best of luck to the seller regardless

andremej and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  18. Krypt RR

Bump. How come nobody is buying this bike?

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Consensus says it's not cool enough.o_O

As I've said, I have the coin to buy this bike and Frankie, but nothing is going to get in my way of selling out of this place and dying in the desert on a dirt bike.

Anything I buy just puts that off. GLWS, those are bad ass rides B.

20. Krypt RR