1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Point Endurance/Sportsman 6/5-7/2020

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 27, 2020.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

IF me and the kiddo can make it to race the mini classes, how does that work as far as requiring the licensing school, license, and all that type rookie stuff for those classes?

We've both raced MiniGP, so we're not completely new. Just looking for a chance to give him another opportunity to run the Ohvale that we're surprising him with this weekend.

I'm completely new to WERA as a real racer...been to watch a lot of events...so sorry for the questions. But, thanks for your time Mongo.

Wait...nevermind....unless I'm missing something, I don't see the mini classes on the event schedule.

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

What up DZ:beer:...... Not sure if you checked out the weekend schedule or not, but minis aren’t on the schedule for Summit.

3. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

@Mongo getting a VBscript error when trying to complete registration. Tried in Chrome and IE in and out of private mode.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
    Type mismatch: 'CDate'
    /maps.online/shared/functions_rmi.asp, line 301

4. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

Worked fine for me. Chrome on android. Was I first? =)

5. StaccatoFan

Yeah...I just saw that. Kinda sad about it, too. Was looking forward to maybe running Wera with the minis. The boy turns 10 the next day. OH well.

6. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

There will be minis at Nelson Ledges the following week. Both days.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  7. StaccatoFan

Hmmmmmm......Imma gonna have to think on that.

I like the Nelson dates even better...yeah...it's a further drive than Summit...BUUUUUUUUT (__|__) it's my weekend with Shorty...SO there's no dealing with his other parent to try to get him free to go have some fun.

DmanSlam and adio1dog like this.
  8. britx303

So Are you guys going to pit crew for somebody at Summit then?.........since no spectators allowed;)

9. StaccatoFan

You need a pit crew? :)

10. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

@Mongo

A friend of mine is coming in on Saturday morning to help pit crew for the race. Is there any sort of list or how will this be handles at the gate?

11. britx303

I’m thinking I might write off the hare scramble
    still working everything out. Will let you know

StaccatoFan likes this.
  12. StaccatoFan

Let me know Buddy!!!!

13. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

We'll be there to support the racers. If any Pirelli racers want to ping us ahead of the event, you can reach me at [email protected].

Bruce and Ducti89 like this.
  14. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

We could put someone to work in our pit for the endurance!

15. StaccatoFan

Only pit crew experience I have is for MiniGP to this point. But if someone needs a hand, I'm down.

16. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

:crackup::crackup:

17. CLM81

CLM81 Well-Known Member

Same here.I tried my computer and phone.

18. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Serious question - If I remember correctly, didn't it benefit WERA for people to always put crew on the waivers at the gate anyways (even way before all the goofy Covid shit)? I seem to remember you explaining that to someone on here at one time. How if an event attracted over 50 spectators, it could cause insurance rates to go up or something? Or maybe it was just that was why WERA never advertised, because it affected insurance rates. Hell, I don't remember. Lots of knocks on the head. For all I know, this is all something my subconscious dreamt up in my sleep.

19. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

How early can we get in on Thursday?
    4-5 ish?

20. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Anybody need a bitch hit me up, not gonna have my bike ready in time.