1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugliest sport bikes ever mv

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA#190, May 25, 2020.

1. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

So many more ugly bikes out there vs this MV...

turbulence likes this.
  2. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Damnit. I was just thinking to myself that if I wanted a detuned, 15-year-old GSXR engine in an all-day comfortable package I would get a GSX-S750. Then I realized that my first bike was a 2001 Bandit 600, which used a detuned, 15-year-old GSXR engine in an all-day comfortable package. I guess I've come full circle.

scottn, ducnut and Steeltoe like this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If @Gorilla George were here, he’d be having an aneurism over those wheels.

And that was the first bike I ever got a tingly feeling in my bathing suit area over.

motoboy likes this.
  4. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Cool? Yeah. It looks like a refrigerator!

5. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Have you ever ridden one of them for any length of time? I rode several, and every time my nether region was numb afterward.

For an hour or more.

Something about the seat/bars/pegs relationship.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Paso was. . . Cool!

ducnut likes this.
  7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Gorgeous thing.

8F04C910-217A-4BF8-B102-4FF63611DD61.jpeg

83BSA likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was thinking there are more then a few monster superbike spec motors out there on the cheap(ish) and I bet they'd drop right in.

"We're racing for cash, right? Yeah, it's stock. Nah, those Yosh cases and Ti/ CF pipe are just replacements, I had to lay it down to avoid crashing. How much me racing for again?" :crackup::cool:

Damn, I got a semi just thinking about it. :D

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nope. Miss my 900SS though (despite it being that atrocious Terblanche design)

10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

All these pics and no one posted the pinnacle of motorcycle design.....shame. Shame on all of you....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cannoli, 83BSA and 418 like this.
  11. TSAVO5150

TSAVO5150 ASMA #70

Yeah I had this one with those amazing mid 90's graphics.
    1994-Suzuki-GSX750F-Black-1.jpg

gixxernaut likes this.
  12. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

Ugliest hands down.

Attached Files:

crazymofo likes this.
  13. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

First, the Paso was cool AF. I think almost every dealer parts department had that poster on the wall back in the day.... I'd still love one if they weren't absolute nightmares to own!!!

14. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

There are some weird choices in here for ugliest bike.. I’m not sure ANYTHING that comes out of Italy qualifies,

15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

upload_2020-5-25_18-30-37.jpeg
    This is the ugliest Ducati ever made. I just can't get past that abortion of a fairing.

G2G, beechkingd, Sabre699 and 5 others like this.
  16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Back in 1998, I saw a picture of the Terblanche SS in a magazine. I went to the Ducati dealer the next day and bought the outgoing model while I still could. It's out in the barn with 1200 miles on the clock. I really don't deserve to own it.

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Why is this in an ugly bike thread? Anything that came after the 916 was going to suffer by comparison.

18. OldGuyOnBlu

OldGuyOnBlu Well-Known Member

I puzzle over how any Duc would make an ugly bike list. But what I puzzle over even more is we are on the third page and no one has posted up a pic of any KTM street bike. Now they define ugly.

tl1098 likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It looks much better half-faired, which mine was. 2-into-1 Staintune with a Termi pipe.

20. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

some for sure.. some are hot fire

[​IMG]

ducnut likes this.