1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you pick up a Snapping Turtle?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, May 21, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Indians?

SGVRider likes this.
  2. 418

418 Expert #59

FB_IMG_1589293322027.jpg

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

might be better to throw a saddle on it and ride it for all you can... :D

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

He's describing the Chicago Bulls logo.

[​IMG]

Once a Wanker.. and TurboBlew like this.
  5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Dot or Feather?

Turtle Curry?

the relic room likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had never seen that before and now I'll never be able to unsee it. :crackup:

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I hear the snappers have a pretty long neck so, there's a 50/50 chance you're gonna get bit. Once he latches on, a crowbar won't unlock his jaw...use a feather and tickle him under the chin.

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

9. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

This ^^^

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yall keep using the pronouns "him" & "his".

The fact that @Steeltoe was scared to pick it up clearly indicates that the turtle was female...

Funkm05, SpeedyE, cBJr and 9 others like this.
  11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup::beer:

R Acree and auminer like this.
  12. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

It had to be '01 or '02, I was riding my shiny new Suzuki 1000 behind a car through the town center. The car hit the brakes kinda hard, and then started driving really slow. This being Massachusetts, naturally I threw up my what the fuck hands and hit the horn. That's when the car cleared a giant snapping turtle, which they were trying to keep me from launching off of. That's when I realized I was a Masshole.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

There he goes, homeboy f@cked a snapping turtle once!

Trainwreck likes this.
  14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Toe when I was just a punk ass kid, me and some frens were bream fishing in a local pond and one of us snagged one. 30 pounder. Old black dude across the pond came over, kilt it, de-shelled it, and cooked the meat over an open campfire in the shell as a pot. Prolly the best meal I ever had in my life. Dude was allright. After that everytime I was fishing there and caught a cat, I'd just take it to him. Dude loved some catfish.

SGVRider, bigtime and Steeltoe like this.
  15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

It wasnt so much he was scared to pick it....since it was female he couldnt pick it up.

:D

16. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

A long time ago we were at Grattan and my buddy wasn't riding on Saturday so he decided to pick up a few bucks and corner work for the day. He's up by turn 2 kind of waiting for something to happen when guys start going by pointing down at the track. He works his way up close and found a snapping turtle that was about the size of a large hubcap sitting in the middle of the track. He told me later he thought "I'm not grabbing that thing!" so he finds a stick and pokes it off into the grass. A while later he gets the signal again and the turtle has returned to the middle of the track and is sunning itself as the bikes fly by. He then has to figure out a way to scoop it up and drag it down to the swamp. He figured he earned his corner worker pay that day!

While this is going on he has to figure out how to call race control on the radio and report what the heck was going on up in his corner with multiple debris flags!

17. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

I've been waiting for the answer to materialize, but I am still stumped: who is Broome and what memorable moments did he produce to receive such honorable mentions?

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wouldn't you want to take that to the outlaw chinese restaurant?

SGVRider likes this.
  19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol you know what I meant kiss it.

20. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

somebody tell him about broome. or broome will write him a full page answer.

Robin172, DmanSlam and Banditracer like this.