1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some input for Road Atlanta this month...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We already have a fall date and with everyone having been shut down for so long I don't see any dates opening, it's already going to be a hot mess come the fall with multiple events on the same weekend that are going to hurt us all as it is. We all do what we can to not have things against each other but when you lose a third to half a season it'll get really messed up.

418 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No idea but I wouldn't bet on it. Either way moot point as walls when it's hot won't be put up. Not to mention the vast majority of riders don't have them.

I'm gonna yell and it's not at you but I need people to understand this - there is NO GRAY AREA. None. There are NO EXCEPTIONS other than those I have listed - in a helmet or in a vehicle (including a trailer). I would say a full tent would be okay but just walls on a canopy might not. Looking for those exceptions will not help a bit or make any difference.

This is not an area to look for ways around the rules. The question is with the hard core absolute rules in place will you come race or not? That's what I need to know. Not ideas on how to circumvent them and so on. That isn't a concern at this point.

noles19 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.