1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage Time Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by cpettit, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Anyone got one of those tall Elf or Agip fuel cans laying around taking up space? I need a new trash can for my garage....

2. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

That's a pretty cool idea with the grill/ light setup. Very nice

Chris likes this.
  3. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Thank you! Turned out alright I think. Going to stop by an older gentleman's house this weekend who has an entire acre of pre-60's cars/trucks rotting away over the weekend and see if I can find my next couple of projects.

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Since (I'm assuming) you're in Detroit, I think I might've seen that dude's "collection" on an episode of American Pickers.

5. Chris

I know the one you're talking about! We moved out to the Hanover, PA area about a year and a half ago.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  6. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Update on my 67 Plymouth GTX build. All drivetrain, suspensions and brakes are out of the car. Bead blasted the the trunk (small rust spot repair) overall nearly zero rust anywhere.

Attached Files:

7. Wingnut

Trunk area

Attached Files:

SuddenBraking and Shocker like this.
  8. Wingnut

Front end

Attached Files:

SuddenBraking and Shocker like this.
  9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I have two but they are staying here!

10. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

20200804_232847.jpg Getting close to finished. Got heater for infloor hung and vented today. Electrician will be finished tomorrow. Then I can move the rest of my stuff out of the old shed. Can't wait to use the lift. Went with the extra tall and extra wide model so that i can still fit a full width trailer through.

11. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

What model Atlas lift is that? You get it from Greg smith Equipment? I've been researching lifts for my new shop and am leaning towards the Challenger CL10V3
    What's the ceiling height in your shop?

Phl218 likes this.
  12. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I am preparing a 87 Yamaha FZR750RT for some much needed track time.

YamahaRick and Wingnut like this.
  13. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Painting my track bike, soon to be race bike, as I hope to get my first race done in Sept. :clap:

Going with a high vis orange/yellow. Upper and lower fairing and tail will be the neon orange. Front fender/rear hugger/tank fairing neon yellow. Just have to paint the lower fairing and everything will be ready for clear.

20200805_122713.jpg

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

15. zertrider

Ceiling is 16ft. It is the Atlas OH-10X. I am in Canada so it came from a local dealer, Clentec. Was $4200 Canadian plus tax to my door. Installed it myself.

16. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Thanks for planting the Bug ... Elf has two different designs of 200 liter cans , both very cool . Now I want them both .... you guys are AHoles :D

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Go here and tell me which one you are in need of..I can get these at cost..Just shoot me a PM and I can get pricing next week when my wife gets back from vacation.... www.tuxedodistributors.com

GRH likes this.
  18. Chris

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Had a blast putting this together with my daughter. Child labor is underrated!

19. zertrider

The hoist is powered and tested. Next is to finish the plumbing and finish moving stuff from my old building. 20200806_181338.jpg

Triple X, BigBird, Chris and 3 others like this.
  20. Chris

Some more fun projects the kids and I have been messing around with...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Triple X, VTRDarren, j cal and 4 others like this.