1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Crew Shirts

Discussion in 'General' started by Rodney Vest, May 19, 2020.

1. Rodney Vest

Rodney Vest Active Member

Anyone have 4 team pit crew shirts they would like to sell or give to me for the Road America Round next weekend? As you all know shipping and ordering has slowed down with virus and the our order has been delayed. Just trying fit in like the big boys next week is all. If not it will be white tank tops with black sharpie “Moto Merica” on the chest.

Thanks in advance.

2. LossPrev

LossPrev Well-Known Member

I work in sales for 4imprint and can get you screen printed T-shirts or some embroidered polos by next week but our digital printing facility is closed so no options for what I'd normally offer as team shirts.

Shoot me a PM if that could work for you

Rodney Vest likes this.
  3. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

MA should have iron on MA logos you can use. And you could do an iron on vinyl transfer (Cricut or similar) or an ink jet iron on transfer for the basic team logo. Get some cheap polos from target and you’d be set.

Last year, I ordered a few polo shirts from Custom Ink when my fancy custom crew shirt order took longer and they were fine. Not as fancy, but fine. If I did it over, I would make them myself with iron on vinyl transfers and the MA patch you can get at the track.

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I'm assuming he wants dye sub (and not DTG) for pit shirts.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Before you stress out call MA. I found them extremely helpful when we came back to run a one off race on a Roadracing world KTM bike a few years ago.

Their concern was that you look presentable. I ended up buying matching blue Polo shirts for all of us and had no logos and that was okay.

Rodney Vest likes this.
  6. LossPrev

Sounds like he hasn't been able to find someone to turn that around by next week though

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

To turn DTG around by then? Any of the big players (Custom Ink, Rushordertees, etc.) can hit that deadline.

8. LossPrev

No, he hasn't found someone to do dye sub. We don't do dye sub shirts anymore but I was telling him we have imprint options available that I can help with by next week.

As a fellow racer I would take care of him on pricing as best I can

9. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Remind me/send me a PM. I have some you can borrow for Rd Am I

Rodney Vest likes this.
  10. mikek

mikek Well-Known Member

i have 4 crew shirts from Safety First Racing. Beautiful blue nylon, covered in all the sponsor logos we had in 2009. if you Really want them, i'll click a pic, not giving them away, loaning for Moto America round only. [email protected]

11. Rodney Vest

Rodney Vest Active Member

Thank you I had a guy send me 4 today. Thanks a lot though.