1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS Taichi NXL303 suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by tropicoz, Apr 25, 2020.

1. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

Like new, worn maybe 5 times. I bought this suit a few years ago when I planned my return to racing but it never happened. Has heat transfer name/number and minor scuffs on pucks but other than than in excellent condition. Size 54 XLW, for reference I was 185, 5’11” athletic build and it fit perfect.
    $700 shipped
    0AB79191-E2DA-4C47-A5C4-ADD8BED062B5.jpeg 45E1C5CB-7EB5-48BA-9AF5-3022F1049E6B.jpeg 45603396-58EC-4990-822C-BE04B82B5BA9.jpeg

2. tropicoz

BUMP for lower price....$550 SHIPPED!

3. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

Bump for a great seller! I received the boots I bought from him just a few days after sending payment. They were exactly as described and packaged well enough to overcome some serious Fed Ex buffoonery! When he says "excellent condition", he's not kidding. Thanks again!

tropicoz and ToofPic like this.
  4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Sorry I feel through last week. I had 3 deaths in my family. If you will message me how to pay I will buy the suit. Thank you for your patience.

5. tropicoz

Thanks!

6. tropicoz

Damn dude, sorry to hear the passings. Just sent you a PM.