1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kill Bill Vol2 in Kennesaw, GA?

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, May 26, 2004.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

There's a 4:20 and a 7:20 at Barrett Commons...

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Someone post the feedback on this one.
    Vol 1 left me empty, so I want to see if this is worth $50 it takes to go to the movies nowadays. Q owes me some money for the last one.

3. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

WOW, you guys are in the sticks. I saw this last month. :D

The second one is WAY!!!!!!!!!! better. It is not even the same movie. There is less gore, however, it is more REAL (not like a monty python flick with foutains of cool-aid as in the first one).

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

You say it like it's a bad thing.
    brb, gotta git me banjo.

5. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I actually didn't have any intention to goto this but got in a Quitin mood last night and watched the first one...

6. halowords

halowords Well-Known Member

Kill Bill Vol. 2 is awesome! I liked Kill Bill Vol. I . . . A LOT! However, it was scant on the plot. Kill Bill Vol. II makes up for it while having some cool action sequences. If possible, see it in a theatre with a good surround sound system. The scene where someone's buried alive is just creepy when you can hear the dirt being shoveled on top of the casket and the heavy breathing and . . . Well, all kinds of stuff I don't want to ruin for you.

It's worth the $8 a ticket . . . If any movie's worth it, this might be the one.

-Cheers

7. CrazyR6man

CrazyR6man Well-Known Member

I have it on DVD already;)

Bootleg!!!!!!!

8. novice201

novice201 "I'm a robot chicken!"

Vol 1 was much cooler than 2. They coulda edited 2 down to about a half and hour and just added it to 1. I loved the first one, was kinda let down by 2. If ya dug 1, it's still worth seeing, there is some good stuff.

9. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I thought Vol. 2 was much better. The fight scenes were a lot shorter, and there was more character development. There are some classic scenes in it- the part where the Bride gets trained to fight is right out of a 70's martial arts movie is a trip. Think spaghetti western meets martial arts for Vol. 2.

10. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

What did you quit? :confused:

:D