1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone on straight HGH? Pharma/Prescribed.....

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, May 8, 2020.

1. ton

ton Arf!

yeah, man. agreed completely. most "quick fixes" are. and that's the fundamental problem.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Without apnea apnea apnea. That'll make you feel pretty much exactly like OP described.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. bugeye

bugeye Well-Known Member

Make sure you're hydrated. I'm 160lbs and if I don't drink about 96 ounces a day I definitely have less energy.

nd4spd likes this.
  4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I was going to suggest the same thing. I was like that a few years ago. Always tired even if I got 12hrs of "sleep", could never consume enough coffee to hold my head up. Asked doc about sleep study, and he said probably not an issue at your age (36 at time), but turns out I was barely sleeping at all. Got a cpap machine, and now I pop out of bed in the morning after 6hrs of sleep ready for action like I did in my 20's.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

How’s blood iron / vitamin d level?

6. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Speedy, if you Gh level is good and your test is definately good @ 650 min to max is 350 to 1000 (depending upon scale used) You may have a thyroid issue, For energy if you are not getting B12 or B1 you will be low on energy, try a daily vitamin of B12 first.

7. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

If your test/GH levels are already fine, then it's not going to do anything for you. Go figure out what is actually wrong instead of throwing stuff against the wall.

beac83 likes this.
  8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

650 test doesn’t really mean much without regarding your weight/ height / size/ and age. He could have been at 850 before and that could be easily causing symptoms of fAtigue. I’d shoot for an optimal number of 850-900. Also need to check your e2 if you’re on hrt. Even slightly elevated estrogen or none at all can manifest with symptoms of fatigue, low libido, brain fog, etc. If you’re on hrt and want to supplement with gh then 1-2 iu daily is perfect depending on size. 3+ iu + test is more a bodybuilding dose and can lead to side effects long term. Gh can be expensive as fuck from the doctor. I get mine through the net