1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB650F

Discussion in 'General' started by CausticYarn, May 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

That’s why I feel I can own it for a year or two and still sell it for what I paid for it. And why I don’t mind letting her borrow it should she want to.

2. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Yeah, I looked at those but, man, are they big! Then again, I'm Dave K sized so damn near every bike is to me..:crackup:

3. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

What I like most is it’s so damn smooth, and with the quadralink rear there’s no rise and fall like on some shaft-Drive bikes. Sneaky fast too. Several times I’ve looked down at the speedo and was doing 80 when it truly felt like 60. It’s a really fun bike.

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

You got an 08 concourse for $2500? Damn. That seems like an awesome deal. I guess I've been out of touch. Awesome bike.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well duh.

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:stupid::stupid::stupid:

Just because it’s Garth

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'm trying to change. Fuck you very much. :)

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't go changing to try and please me...

It won't work,

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Geebus, guys. She's 5'8" and thin as spaghetti. She might drag fire hose through burning structures with a breathing tank on her back but that doesn't mean she can pick up a 600lb motorcycle if it falls over.

10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So you like him just the way he is?:D

pscook likes this.
  11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Stop being a beotch about it and come on out. :beer:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

More that it won't make any difference.

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Nature vs nurture?....

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Genetics :D

15. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

No shit... I got rid of my fjr cause moving it around under 20 mph was like docking a battleship.

rd400racer, ducnut, RRP and 1 other person like this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The CB65 is 450 wet, what is her limit? My KTM is 300, but you can't ride it for more than an hour at a time without needing therapeutic massage.

17. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

450 is also a Vstrom or Tiger

18. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Not sure what Tiger weighs 450#, but, it damn sure isn’t an 800. Plus, they’re tall and top-heavy, like all of Triumph’s non-sporting bikes. Their weight is why I’m dreaming of an SWM Superdual, if only they had cruise control.

19. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Ok, 473....thats damnsure closer to 450 than 600. The height of the weight is a non issue beyond pushing it around.

20. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Is that an actual bike on a scale and fueled or is that a published dry weight? From those who’ve weighed them, they’re over 500.