1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

30% off Costa Del Mar sun glasses right now.

Discussion in 'General' started by R1M370, Apr 26, 2020.

1. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Costa Del Mar have most of their sunglasses marked 30% off and free shipping on one pair. Said sale is good while supplies last, brand new models seem to be at full retail price but most of the other models are marked down 30%.

I just order a pair straight from the Costa Del Mar website.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I just ordered a pair, regular $240 for $170, I'll let you know.

R1M370 likes this.
  3. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

UPS dropped mine off yesterday. $181.30 for a pair that was $259 retail. Screenshot_20200505-150843.png

4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It's a great company, you get what you pay for, sent in a 10 year old pair on warranty, they were discontinued and just sent me a new pair, bought at least 10 pairs over the years, living on boats, fishing, being a fishing guide. Lots of lenses for different lights and conditions

5. FFS. I literally ordered a pair Friday. I’ll try to snag another.

6. Damnit. Just ordered 2 more pairs and was able to cancel other order as it didn’t ship. I’m on about my 15th pair. I loose some, have run over 2 pair, left a pair on the back of the boat at the ramp, left in rental cars and hotels and mysteriously they never find them.

7. Since I fish a lot it’s amazing what different lenses can do for bass fishing. Also takes a lot of fatigue away as you don’t realize how much it does fatigue you when not wearing proper glasses.

R1M370 likes this.
  8. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It's funny over the years doing a lot of stupid shit and losing a lot of things sunglasses are the same to me as putting a shirt on in the morning and never lose them. Never have been a day without sunglasses. When I was guiding in alaska running a shallow river on a jet drive outboard, was always amber/ yellow in the morning, trying to avoid lots of shit to hit in shallow water, then relax when the sun came up with green

9. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

I love the 580 green/ amber lens for driving in heavy rain and fog, unreal how much more detail they help you see.

Captain Morgan likes this.
  10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I ordered the copper/silver mirrored lenses. I usually go for amber, but that copper/silver sure looked nice.

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Sale ends tonight at 12:00