1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translogic auto blip with FTECU QS

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Aaron Donahey, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Aaron Donahey

Aaron Donahey Member

hey guys just curious if your able to install a translogic auto blipper onto a bike that has a FTECU quickshift and flashed ECU? I have a 2015 R6 with both and I’m looking to add a translogic auto blipper. I reached out to translogic but they have not responded.

Thanks,
    Aaron

2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Doesn’t FT ECU have autoblipper capability in their software? I was thinking, you’d just need the double-strain switch and have it programmed.

3. Aaron Donahey

Aaron Donahey Member

They do but only available for 2017+. I reached out to them as well and that was their response.

ducnut likes this.
  4. Gumby647

Gumby647 Señor Member

It will work. You just need the sensor and auto blip module from translogic.
    You could also use woolich instead. Their system has auto blip with the race tools package.

5. phatbob

phatbob Active Member

does the ftecu look for switch to close (or open) to ground for 'upshift' signal ? or to sensor voltage or 12v or ? like what to hook up the other side of the input pin (the one that gets switched) to.. I'm imagining ground but ?

6. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Ground.