1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyson

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Apr 14, 2020.

1. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

I know thank you :beer:

2. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Don't forget Butterbean, the king of the 4 round fights

I was bored so I bing watched a bunch last night. He was bad ass

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Butterbean was fun to watch.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Tyson vs. Spinks replay was just on ESPN.
    Over so damn fast.

5. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

One of my favorites was when he was still 19 and he walked Mitch Green all around the ring with a smile on his face while Green couldn't land a punch.

Metalhead likes this.
  6. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Shit.....George Foreman would probably fight him.

Photo likes this.
  8. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

Yikes. In the same sentence? Not even close. If Tyson was even top ten he never would have lost to Douglas. Outboxed and KO'd even!

Everybody is bagging on King and his ilk but let's face it, poor Mike was just really low intelligence and he must not have had the right people close to him. That alone made it seem like someone was taking advantage of him.

9. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I just remember when he came out in the towel that said “hated by many, loved by few, respected by all”.

he was an absolute beast. His story is insane and in my opinion as someone that is a sports fanatic and also bets on sports at a high-level is remarkable.

I’m not sure there is anyone in sports right now I’d be as comfortable laying big juice on like I would’ve been him back in then day.

10. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

and what was Ali's excuse? two words... Leon Spinks. yeah, i said it. :D Ski

11. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

My theory on Ali Spinks is Ali lost to Spinks on purpose .Spinks was an olympic champion . Ali would lose the title to Spinks have a rematch and beat Spinks and be the only heavyweight champion in history to win the title 3 times.