1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verified (Tested) beeb members who have or had Covid-19.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

This thread just lost a little weight :D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I guess the dog pills are working. Keep taking them.

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Couldn't have been a covid case, according to most all the new sites no one is going home, they're all in the hospital forever and ever...

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Someone let me know when they verify malaria drugs work. I don't normally drink at home but vodka tonics are sounding pretty damn good.

badmoon692008 and K51000 like this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Might as well. It lost track on page one. Best I can tell one unfortunate dude has the bug.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The wife and I haven't been walking the dogs since their owners are home. We got a text from the dogs today
    with a picture of them missing us.

the boys missing us.JPG

K51000 and SpeedyE like this.
  7. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Numbers vary from study to study but I see quotes from 50% mortality to greater than 90% mortality. At best once intubated you can flip a coin to guess whether they will ever get off again.

If you get sick enough that you develop ARDS, you are screwed. ARDS is the reason people are being tubed. This is for covid19 or from any other reason, but seems to be particularly bad for corona.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Did you see the link I posted in one of the udder threads? Blurb on WSJ about a connection between severe lung damage and an out of control inflammatory response.

Even a cynic like me found it interesting. ;)

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Why can't yall take that shitte to one of the other Expert threads? Dang lol

noles19 and Jed like this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I think I missed this? He and his roommates are doing great now, thank you for asking. Tyler's roommate tested positive. Tyler didn't have a horrible cough at the time he went in, so they tested for flu, which he didn't have, but they told him he definitely had a virus. They didn't test him for Covid-19 because they didn't have enough tests for everyone and he wasn't bad enough, no horrible hack with chest congestion, but they told him he had to quarantine for 14 days.

He felt horrible, then got better, then even worse for another 3-4 days, then he ran at about 80% good for quite awhile and is 100% now. All the boys are at 100% now and working from their apartment.

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Rob, Glad to hear they're both doing great.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

We're still at one person? I think?

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Wife has been sick with the plague symptoms for the last week, but hasn't been tested.

14. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I was not tested while sick, but they did take a blood sample this week and found the anti-bodies. I have to go back next week to donate a bit more for research purposes.

ETA: Also the imaging of my lungs showed that all crystal-like ish that was in there is completely gone and they look 100 percent normal.

L8RSK8R, Hotfoot, MachineR1 and 8 others like this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That counts as two. Good man for donating.

tony 340 likes this.
  16. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Madison WI is going off.

Check out the FB Group:
    Wisconsinites Against Excessive Quarantine!

Big Rally! Now, today.

17. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I called about giving plasma but since I still haven't gained back my sense of smell, they don't want me going in. This sucks.

They tell me I don't need to be quarantined since I started showing improvement more than 2 weeks ago but I can't go in to give plasma. It just seems odd. I'm not contagious but I am.

SpeedyE and Boman Forklift like this.
  18. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

How'd they know, did they give you a smell test? LOL
    Seriously, if you had Covid19 virus- glad you're better.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Thanks man. I got the nasal and throat swab tests on April 3rd. I received the positive result on April 7th. It's been a while, and most of my symptoms are gone, but I thought it was funny that they said I'm good to go into public, just not where they are.

galloway840 and SpeedyE like this.
  20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Shaka and bleach, glad you are doing better and Cb hope your wife gets better soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.