1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many pieces of pizza can you eat?

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Apr 22, 2020.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

But....But.... you started this!!!!!

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Richie, this is how you ask a pizza question so there are limited amounts of confusion...
    Assume a clock face on an 8 slice pizza with the box opened away from you and the far side is the 12 o'clock position. Which slice is the first out of the pie? 12 0'clock? 4:30? 3? Or maybe you're a lefty and the first slice you grab is what, 7:30?

And this is how you expound upon the original question...
    On a sixteen slice pizza, let's say you grab the piece 3/4 of the way down the right side. What time is it? :D

3. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

@motoracer1100... :D
    sxfsp.jpg

cha0s#242, motoracer1100 and Cannoli like this.
  4. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

8 slices, or an entire medium (12"), hand tossed, ham, bacon, jalapeno and pineapple pizza.

Unless it's Papa John's...then 0 because 20 minutes after I eat it, with or without that garlic butter sauce, it's flying out of my ass sideways and pressure checking the wax ring at the toilets flange.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Well if you were one of my friends and did that, we would gang up on you and smack you around a bit. :crackup:

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

And do you dip the crust in
    A. Marinara
    B. Ranch
    C. Garlic butter

?

And what do you do with the pineapple pieces that fell off? put them back on or eat all together at the end?

7. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I cannot believe how many answers have Pizza Hut or Domino's in the answer. Or, Papa fn John's?

Don't you guys have good, local pie joints where you live? Serious question.

8. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Papa John's is crap
    I like Pizza Shoppe

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

When I was young, all of them. Now, I'm hurting after the third piece.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Richie. You need to check out sidewall pizza .

they have one for you. It’s called the meatlover

:crackup:

i take the hot hawaiian

11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Yes, but it is a brewery also and is not open for food right now. I can eat the whole one of those, too. It is in slices so that would be 8. I think it is about a 14" pizza and about 1/2" thick. If we do the math for the volume of a cylinder, then it would be 7 x 7 x 3.1415926x.5 =76.9690187 cubic in.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

cubic inches. :D
    (and Mike is right. Crap pizza is worse than no pizza)

OGs750 likes this.
  13. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I can’t believe it took 4 pages for someone to point that out. Pizza Hut is not pizza.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  14. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

My answer to the question is zero slices because I spent 20 years eating too much of it, fuck high cholesterol. My girlfriend orders pizza and I have to watch her enjoy it while I eat my stupid chicken breast.

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

4*- Little Caesers square pan( and crazy bread). And yeah there's other fancy pizza to be had but this is cheap, filling, and tastes like Michigan.

16. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Fo sho. Starita was outta sight.

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

18. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

There’s a place on Newport beach peninsula called Laventinas. They sell by the slice out a window or will deliver full pies. After a full night of boozing people swear the pizza is good, it’s not. It’s only good when hammered.

It’s greasy as hell and cheap so people love it. We ordered it one night and the delivery driver handed my buddy the pizza. He literally turned the box over and slammed it on the ground. The driver was shocked and Luke started laughing. He picked it up, turned it right side up, opened the lid and all the grease was stuck to the lid and the pizza looked perfectly fine.

From that night on you couldn’t order one of their pizzas without throwing it on the floor first. It was basically a huge grease bomb.

19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Won't touch any of the above listed personally... I only mentioned Papa Js because I absolutely won't eat it...even Oktoberfest or Quarantine level shithouse drunk.

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Dominos thin crust is actually serviceable.