1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Kinda pill? It’s extended happy hour!
    You know you ain’t foolin’ your daughter?

2. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

truth

3. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

My situation was not too far off what you describe here. My ex worked but ran up, and hid, debt. At the start, she was looking for half the equity in the house. When we were done with the agreement, my payout was over three times that amount. That's what it took to avoid alimony (roughly 35k a year was thrown around) and have my pension left alone.

IT WAS WORTH IT.

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Reading shit like this reminds me how lucky I am that I managed to marry the the right one the first time. She got fat on me but she's not a psycho bitch even though she's a redhead. Been married 31 yrs.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wish I could be met her this glowing endorsement. :D

jrsamples, cav115 and Banditracer like this.
  6. Banditracer

She's a good woman, has always struggled with her weight. Finally convinced her to start skipping breakfast, intermittent fasting, a couple weeks ago and it seems to be working, told me yesterday she lost 5 pounds in a week. :)

And she makes more money than I manage to make in the shop so that's a plus. :D

tony 340 and HPPT like this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

If she's a red head, she's still just fucking with you. You'll get your ole boy. :D

motoracer1100 and 969 like this.
  8. Banditracer

At this point she'd probably just kill me, I'm worth more dead than alive at this point. :crackup:

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yep. A few years ago, I suspected a few attempts, but I couldn't prove anything.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Care to share? Rat poison? Cut brake lines?

11. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

I don’t drink until the kids are in bed. And it’s a prescription. It was tough to accept I needed help.

12. speedluvn

No. I was referring to you and your wife’s situation. You may think you’re being discreet with how the to of you interact with one another but the kids can sense the negative energy thats between you and your wife.
    The tension between my ex and I when she came home in the evening could be cut with a knife.

13. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

I am she gives zero fucks. It is scary who she has become. And hey all my fault right? I’m the evil penis. It’s not like I had two jobs for the last ten years.

shit one thing about this place makes me remember the happy pill.

14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Brother I'll tell you something that I learned the hard way.. There is nothing that replaces time. I don't feel guilty working hard to provide a better life for the family than I had growing up. But nothing makes up for or excuses that time you aren't there. It's not right or wrong, it's just how it is. Both sides see it differently and always will.

15. speedluvn

Your post almost having me relive my pre-separation living situation with my ex wife. From my perspective, she appeared to morph into someone else. Have you sought couples’ counseling? Have you considered individual counseling? There’s no shame in it. If you had a cut severe enough wouldn’t you seek out professional help to ensure the cut heals properly? Mental health is the same way. Try it.

16. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

We plan too. And I provide for the family. She could care less if I'm home or not. We have this big Fing house I didn't want and stay in separate bedrooms. Talked to a buddy today he didn't get laid for ten years.His new girl is like we better make up for that. I'm going on a long time as well. Fuck I need to get laid!

I am there for my kids. I take care of them from the moment I get home. I put them to bed and spend 30 minutes talking with them. Today they froze in the pool ate ribs and sprayed water at me with their new squirt guns I bought.

I love being a dad. I want my kids to remember a good childhood. My 6 year old knows me and my wife don't get along. I'm pretty lost I just hug them and tell them how great they are as many times a day as possible. Well in-between clean stop and oh shit my balls again. How do they find them everytime I pick them up!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  17. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

I am going to take a 2 week vacation one day and screw my way through every continent. I'll ship a hooker and some blow to Antarctica if I have too.

MachineR1 and K51000 like this.
  18. speedluvn

We stayed in separate rooms but would visit one another would the need absolutely was necessary. After the divorce it’s been a year, she said that she never wanted a divorce. To me her actions didn’t seem so. Have you tried mediation with your wife? Mediation is not therapy. It’s a process that allows you and your wife, with the help of two mediators open the lines of communication.

19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

This Covid crap has my wife and I NOt seeing eye to eye lately. She believes the BS on the MSM, I believe real facts from science. I try and tell my teenage kids- not sure if they see the other side w/ their internet usage also. I raise my voice, I'm the bad one.

Edit- This was NOT a political post- Sweet Jesus

Repeater likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Religious, maybe? :Poke::Poke::Poke:

:D

969, motoracer1100 and K51000 like this.