1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I pull the trigger on this deal?

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Batteries and chargers sell for more then the $67 asking price.

I bet if you buy it you don't get your tools and. . . you buy a shit ton of crap around the world.

2. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

seems legit lol

3. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

Shopify was putting up the same ads albeit from different "suppliers" non stop on facetubes....all scams

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, if it was posted here I'd delete the ad, ban the poster and most likely ban the IP. ;)

5. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Simply put...it is not real

I had a friend who went ahead and paid for a “6 piece Milwaukee Combo Kit” for some stupid number like $85.00...

Needless to say, he never received the product....

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I had something like that happen a few years back for a set of magnesium wheels. Fortunately I got a refund. :D

7. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Sometimes those sites are more than just scams. Many of them have embedded malware that downloads to your system (and cell phones) just by visiting the site. It’s called a “drive by download”. I’m not saying that’s the case with that site (although I would be shocked if it didn’t considering the age of the domain), but be prudent when browsing “too good to be true” sites.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

so basically its spreading covid19 via the internets?? :D

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Then, it must be 5G!....

stk0308 and TurboBlew like this.
  10. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

That reminds me. I really wish DeWalt would come out with a power washer using that 60V system. I've got a couple of other things using it, and that would cap it off perfectly.

tony 340 likes this.
  11. joec

joec brace yourself

I've been using the DeWalt 110v stuff for years. Works great

12. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

ive got a 60v framing circular saw that is amazing. it came with a fast charger, for any of the 20v/60v stuff. love that charger.

13. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I can't see the battery lasting very long , would be very cool if it had a 20gal water tank attached and you could take it with you somewhere.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'll stick with my steam-powered drill and skill saw, thank you very much.

15. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

They use a pair o 60V packs to run table saws, and miter saws now. I'm betting they can make a power washer run for a while.

tony 340 likes this.