1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted to apologize

Discussion in 'General' started by _indy, Apr 12, 2020.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nothing to do with cancer but I was told that the average expectancy for my little gift from above was seven years. In 2002.

Definitely don't take the first thing they tell you for granted. And don't lower your guard on the part of it that's under your control, no matter how small it is in the grand scheme of things. 100% discipline, every day.

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Damn dude, nothing to apologize for. You need to talk? Talk. Complain, bitch, whine, or fret. Some big hearted people here. All of us actually. We'll walk and talk with ya.

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Hookers & blow. There! It had to said and I said it!

4. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

+1

@_indy, I'm a long-time lurker and still earning some respect around this beeb. Been there where you are, though not myself. But I *know*. That said, I wanted to chime in and say "thanks" for sharing. I don't know you or most members on this beeb. But I like that you felt you could reach out and share. And that the responses have been echoing my sentiments as well. Keep us posted and, at minimum, feel uplifted and believe there's a brighter place. You're not alone, man.

YamahaRick likes this.
  5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Hang in there, man ! We'll be here to piss you off as often as you want :D

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

No! We have a short bus special section for that. I introduce, @pickled egg & @G 97
    They will be along shortly. Give ‘em hell! :beer:

cha0s#242 likes this.
  7. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Indy, check your pm’s.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bitch, I will cut you.

OP, we got your back. I ain’t getting your front. That’s just not my bag, baby. NTTIAWWT. ;)

cav115 likes this.
  9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And don't forget we got MetalHead! Gotta keep the PBR fridge stocked!

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Indy.....hang in there. I'm on the far east side if you need to get away, talk, help with anything.

11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Happy Easter and handle yo shit

gixxernaut and speedluvn like this.
  12. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Don't give up dude! Keep fighting and staying positive. Your odds at beating this funk is far better when you stay positive!

YamahaRick likes this.
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I can't stand any of these sonsabitches in here, but there ain't one of 'em that I would hesitate to reach out to in a time of need.

Let me know if I can help. In any way.

Scotty87 likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'll add I got your "home" email and I can call one of the IT Melvins here to take that and get your home or cell number and we'll call you or at least email ya'.

Like I said, you ain't going no where. :)

Not everyone here might like each other but, it's a giant dysfunctional group of friends and mother f@ckin' family and we look out for our friends like family.

RRP, backbone, Sabre699 and 2 others like this.
  15. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Yeah I think some of these guys are assholes and I'm sure they think the same of me but something brought us all here for a reason. I wouldn't hesitate to bust some heads or provide some help for any of you bitches.

16. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Indy, I wasn’t suggesting. Check your pm’s.

Boman Forklift, Stumpy and Metalhead like this.
  17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Hey dude I’m just a regular guy and don’t have really any special shit to offer, but if you just wanna chat with someone - I work weird hours and I’m up all the time. I be happy to let ya dig deep into whatever has you troubled. PM me if needed.

seriously.

18. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

With you, guy. Done that, understand it. You are okay whatever you choose to do. Thinking of you, sending you strength.

19. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

WE love you Brother!!!! You part of this WERA/Beeb Fraternity, for life.....you still kicking, so you still here <3

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I am also up all hours and available to talk and if there's one thing I'm familiar with, it's clinical depression.
    I'm a good listener. You don't need to be alone in the dark hours.

SpeedyE likes this.