1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

300 Car Barn Find and a Bimota

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Could be Dewey, Srcrewem or Howe.

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

No.

There was a YT vid (post 16574 in YT thread) from a detailer (same guy) that cleaned one of the cars in the garage (why it wasn't moved first is beyond me; probably theatrics). In the comments section, someone posted the guy's address. a little snooping led me to info that he is a criminal lawyer.

Correction on location: earlier I said Brooklyn. Actually, it's Long Island.

3. Must be a pretty decent lawyer as even if bought over many decades and at lowest point of a lot of those cars values that’s still a metric shit ton of cash.

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Just to have that amount of buildings on long island I'd say he did really really well for himself

5. Good point. That could be a lot of tanning salons.

noles19 likes this.
  6. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

That's just weird. It's not collecting cars of interest, it's buying literally every car you see that looks good. And several shortened Cadillac Sevilles, which never looked good to anybody ever!

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Dirty money?

8. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Lawyer for the mob?

9. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

The 69 ZL1 Camaro if real would be a super valueable car. There were a couple built for GM execs and engineers to run around it (and occasionally street race it is rumored). They were loaded with options, special badging, etc. Chevy was considering such a model as a "1969 1/2" because the 70 Camaro was running late. The one in the dark warehouse looks visually correct, but I have to think it was a "tribute". Here's hoping it's not.