1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Infinity?

2. The

The Baddest Mofo in Town

Get the Legion version and put that govt money to good use.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I need to think of a stimulus gun sale

Shocker and scottn like this.
  4. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

look like sti's to me

5. Absolutely.

It’s no different than all the “tax return sales” business come up with.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Hey Quick, do you run an online storefront or any kind? Maybe gunbroker or something?

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

What he said

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

No and older Mauser
    STI...

9. Quicktoy

We just throw the odd ball guns on gunbroker we can’t sell in the shop or the high end ones that won’t sell in the shop. Username is Quick Draw Defense on gunbroker. We have no auctions right now as we sold everything 2 weeks ago pretty much.

OGs750 likes this.
  10. Quicktoy

Facebook.com/quickdrawdefense is other way to find the gun shop. If admins want me to pull link down, just lemme know. Don’t want to step on any toes

Shocker and OGs750 like this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Speaking of oddball guns, I feel the need for a nice Ruger #1 tropical. Keep me in mind if you stumble across such a thing.

12. lizard84

A Ruger #1 375 H&H can put a hurt on any mans shoulder.

13. Does anyone know where I can get one of the infinity magazines like they use on TV?

In most movies, those motherfuckers NEVER run out of ammo. :crackup:

galloway840 likes this.
  14. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

People are running out of money, plus - how many people that want guns, don't already have guns?

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I've got a few. And some shotgun rounds that knock people off their feet and through windows. Even if they're not standing in front of a window.

Gorilla George likes this.
  16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Probably a lot more than you think...I'm one. And people that are still employed probably have MORE disposable income right now since they're not buying gas or going out to eat and drink.

MachineR1 likes this.
  17. galloway840

I am curious just how much money has been spent in the lat month or so on guns and ammo. Especially ammo. Seems everyone is out of darn near out of everything. Are people really expecting Armageddon?

And, considering most arms and ammo manufacturers and dealers have been declared essential, why isn't supply catching up a little quicker? I mean, just how many millions of $ are people stockpiling?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  18. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I had 5 different scopes and red/green dot sites on my Ebay watch list yesterday... ALL out of stock today

19. galloway840

Well, apparently you're right. I just have a hard time picturing the person who believes they might need a gun, not already owning one. And, if you own one, no real need to buy more when they're at non-discounted prices.

During riots, I can understand folks getting spooked and buying, but this lock-down nonsense seems more tame.

20. lizard84

Prices actually are pretty good right now which explains a new CZ and double stack 1911 at the bottom of my pond.